Fan Clubs (beta)

Strange Facts

King

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? It's a fact that your hands close when you sleep. They do, they just do, it's fact. Unless, of course, the position of the hand during sleep prevents them from closing. That didn't mean the hand didn't want to close though.

That kinda actually means you were wrong. Flippantly wrong too, because you were just disagreeing in your finicky, tw@tty way, which kinda mugs you off a bit.

Cheers!

I honestly expected my strange fact (which basically amounts to "your hands naturally close when at rest", which is unquestionably factually accurate, given a slight twist to fit the "strange" requisite of this thread) to be challenged by some finnicky, smart-alec toad just for the sake of disagreeing.

Was half-expecting it to be you, JH, but you're smart enough to challenge non-facts with actual facts, as opposed to challenging actual facts with derisory, withering attempts to make yourself seem clever by undermining in a nitpicky way another person, and then being wrong about it and looking like a bell end.

Cheers!

Huh? It's a fact that your hands close when you sleep. They do, they just do, it's fact. Unless, of course, the position of the hand during sleep prevents them from closing. That didn't mean the hand didn't want to close though.

I said GOOD DAY! :lol

That kinda actually means you were wrong. Flippantly wrong too, because you were just disagreeing in your finicky, tw@tty way, which kinda mugs you off a bit.

It's just DC being DC. That should be nothing new or surprising to you and certainly nothing to get upset over.

I'm surprised he didn't lose his excrement on my use of "kinda". For fudge sake I'm throwing away that Masters in Linguistics, DC!

Actually I probably am and shouldn't joke about that :(.

Cheers!

Guest John Hancock
I honestly expected my strange fact (which basically amounts to "your hands naturally close when at rest", which is unquestionably factually accurate, given a slight twist to fit the "strange" requisite of this thread) to be challenged by some finnicky, smart-alec toad just for the sake of disagreeing.

Was half-expecting it to be you, JH, but you're smart enough to challenge non-facts with actual facts, as opposed to challenging actual facts with derisory, withering attempts to make yourself seem clever by undermining in a nitpicky way another person, and then being wrong about it and looking like a bell end.

Cheers!

I'd hope I was smart enough to not massively care beyond a tiny, internal "oh, that's interesting I guess" when I read that sort of Qi factoid thing.

Guest bigmatt
I'm sure we've had that one already?

Cheers!

Oh, have we? OK, I'll go with: Your hands always close when you fall asleep.

Guest John Hancock
This is a weird one, and I'm not entirely sure if it's true, but, so the legend goes that in terms of provability, the Mike D from the Beastie Boys invented the word "mullet" in relation to hairstyles.

Guest Will O the Wisp

If you removed all the arteries, veins, & capillaries from a person's body, and tied them end-to-end...the person will die.

~Neil deGrasse Tyson