Fan Clubs (beta)

What game are you currently playing?

King

Completed The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season on the X-Box One today, getting a rather easy 1000 out of 1000 Gamerscore on it in the process.

Seen as Chris has been busy destroying my high scores, I decided instead to relearn how to play Killer Instinct having never really played it since downloading the free shell of the game when I got my X-Box One. Having a lot of fun but I'm wondering if they rotate the free playable character as I am getting as far as I can get really with Saberwolf at the moment.

Guest pheadley
I'm still playing AC: Unity, but I have Infamous: First Light, The Swapper, Strider and WWE 2K15 to break it up, along with The Evil Within and now the Resident Evil remake to follow.

how is the resident evil remake DC

I'm playing AC: Rogue at the minute. It's good and it fills in the gaps about Achilles. It's obviously the same engine as AC3 and AC4, but that engine is perfectly capable and there are some new gameplay elements.

how is the resident evil remake DC
It's a lot of fun (nostalgia playing a big part in that) and it's just different enough from the original to warrant another play-through.

Graphically, it's below next-gen standards, but it is essentially a port of a Gamecube game and is more or less a Hi-Res update of that.

Crimson Heads are still a bastard though.

Guest Edgehead
I'm currently playing the Resi Evil remake & I'm loving it. The original Resi is one of my all time favourite games & its been at least 10 years since I've played it. A lot of people slate the fixed camera angles but I think they really add to the atmosphere. As its already been pointed out its just different enough to make it worth playing through again while still feeling like the same game with the same gameplay.

I enjoyed the free demo version thingy of Killer Instinct that much that I sprung for the Complete Collection, giving me all the fighters, access to the remaining fighters due to come out, all the add on clothing and extras for the fighters as well as Killer Instinct 1 and 2 re-mastered for £41.

Plus it gives me the possibility of earning 1900 Gamerscore. Bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

Been off ill from work for a couple of days with a seriously dicky belly (don't ever order from the Domino's Pizza in Heywood) and waltzed through Rugby Pro 15 and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments on the One including picking up the full 1000g on Sherlock Holmes.

Before that I went through Saints Row IV: Re-elected and Gat out of Hell as well. I can see why they ended up making Gat out of Hell an add on to the remake of IV in the end, it was basically the same game in a different setting with slight name changes for the powers and clusters and a really short main story. But it was fun for what it was.

Good news was all three where rentals so it cost me pretty much nothing.

Picked up Trials Fusion and Costume Quest 2 for pretty damn cheap in the latest Xbox Marketplace sale.

I'm loving Trials Fusion (Gringo, I'm coming for your times, buddy!), and Costume Quest is ace. But it's a Double Fine game, so it stood a chance it was gonna be good.

I've been playing Life is Strange and really enjoying it. The graphics are really good, the time-control mechanics are intuitive and the whole "feel" is fantastically immersive.

A good example is near the start where the character puts on headphones (the choice of track helps) and you walk the school hallways. It's brilliantly done.

Edited by DC

Picked up Trials Fusion and Costume Quest 2 for pretty damn cheap in the latest Xbox Marketplace sale.

I'm loving Trials Fusion (Gringo, I'm coming for your times, buddy!), and Costume Quest is ace. But it's a Double Fine game, so it stood a chance it was gonna be good.

Oh I sucked on it, trust me - if you wanna see Trials Fusion excellence you need to add my friend SoberBob300. That man can ride.