Fan Clubs (beta)

What game are you currently playing?

King

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, picked it up for a tenner last week. Really enjoyed it, its probably not worth more than a tenner as its very short but its a nice little prologue to The Phantom Pain. I've been meaning to give it a go for months but I'm glad I left it so late now, its only about 5 weeks till TPP is released.
I hope it wasn't on the PS4 because it was free on Playstation Plus not too long ago.

If anyone else (with an Xbox) fancies a go at Ground Zeroes, it's on the Games with Gold this month.
It's pretty good, with five fun (but short) missions.

Guest Yodahew
I bought the missus The Evil Within the other day and she is playing through that. I am currently working my way through the walking dead episode 5. Need to do the bonus episode as well then I can start season 2. I want to get the game of thrones one as well.

Lots to do in my gaming pile at the moment.

World of Tanks - just got into it and loving it.

Rare Replay - £16 from Tesco, bargain

Battlefield Hardline

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

Metro Redux

Dragon Age which is now free in the EA Access vault

Still got the last of the riddles and the latest DLC to do on Batman: Arkham Knight, still got episodes 2&3 of Tales from Borderlands and 4&5 to do on Game of Thrones and it all needs to be done before Fallout 4, FIFA 16, Forza 6 and all that good time Christmas rush gaming starts to land.

I finished Limbo last night and will be moving on to Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, while popping in to the following when I need a break.

Stealth 2

Driveclub

Warframe

Steamworld Dig

Race the Sun (an awesome little indy title that is great for when you have a few minutes to kill)

Guest pheadley

i've been buying the classics from the ps store lately.

resident evil 1, 2 & 3

crash bandicoot

tomb raider

oddworld abes oddysy

• 1 month later...

I traded in Batman, I did the Red Hood DLC but I was bored in the end, hopefully if they do another game there will be less Batmobile.

For Batman, Halo Master Chief Collection, Don Bradman Cricket, Far Cry 4, Evolve and Mortal Kombat I got my Forza pre-order, my Fallout 4 pre-order and Madden 16 as well as RWC '15.

RWC was a pile of dog poo, Madden took me all of four days to do all but the online achievements so I traded them both in today for Forza and got it for nothing.

So at the moment I have...

Forza 6

Game of Thrones episode 5

Tales from the Borderlands

Metro Redux

Then FIFA is out on the 24th followed by Rock Band 4 on the 4th of October. Might rent FIFA as Rock Band might be pricey due to the guitar.

That is on the list of things to play as well, when I get round to it/have the cash.

Really happy you now actually level up after 20 rather then having to farm armour and such to raise your light level, makes the game seem like it will be more rewarding again rather the grind it has become. It's also the reason Destiny wasn't traded in as well.

How much does it cost at the moment Desser?

I traded in Batman, I did the Red Hood DLC but I was bored in the end, hopefully if they do another game there will be less Batmobile.
They are definitely not doing another Batman game. That doesn't meant someone else won't eventually make one, but Rocksteady have finished their trilogy and are moving on.

That is on the list of things to play as well, when I get round to it/have the cash.

Really happy you now actually level up after 20 rather then having to farm armour and such to raise your light level, makes the game seem like it will be more rewarding again rather the grind it has become. It's also the reason Destiny wasn't traded in as well.

How much does it cost at the moment Desser?

It's £40 to buy the expansion pack on it's own right now, or you can buy the Destiny Legendary Edition from simplygames.com that includes Destiny and all 3 expansions for £36.85.

Even though I've already bought Dark Below and House of Wolves, I ended up going with the Legendary Edition purely because it was the cheaper option.

Hmm, like wise I also have the add on's and the game. £40 for what is really a large expansion is a bit of a piss take really, seen as Halo 5 is out soon and it will be a full game for near enough the same price.

Think I'll wait until after Christmas when they reduce it. Cheers for the info though Desser.

Yeah, that was my main sticking point, £40 is a bit of a piss take.

From what I've seen so far I'm okay with paying what I paid, but I can understand why lots of other people wouldn't be.

For what it's worth, I've played through 5 or 6 of the new story missions, and it actually goes back to taking a page of Halo's book and having proper cut scenes that explain a story this time around. They've given the people in the tower a bit of personality now (Cayde-6 and Eris Morn's conversations are hilarious, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally), and the game just feels like a more rounded experience now. Plus the new Taken enemies are great. They look cool, they provide a new challenge, and they're not just bullet sponges like so many of the earlier bad guys.

Kinda peeves me though, because essentially everything for the last year has been a kinda beta test ready for year 2 to showcase Destiny properly.

Forza 6 is pretty decent, the graphics are an upgrade, they've dialled back the Top Gear bumming, they have introduced rain and night driving mechanics as well which make a difference to you're experience and can, in the wet, make you aquaplane which is scary at 190mph in a P1.

Really enjoying it so far and its nice to play a driving game that isn't actually broken (I'm looking at you Project Cars).