Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Network: What are you watching?

dsrchris

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm getting this in here now before anyone starts talking abotu NXT in here.

I haven't seen the show yet. If anyone spoils it for me I will ban (or potentially kill) them.

Any discussion for NXT Rival in either here or the NXT thread needs spoiler tags. Woe betide anyone who spoils this for me. :D

Dude. Seriously?!

You need to get all up on that. In fact you're coming into it at a perfect time since they just had their Rival Special Event. I'd recommend going and checking that out on the Network as soon as possible.

I really cannot say enough good things about NXT recently. It's the one thing that makes me think WWE may not be so screwed in the future. Now we've just gotta wait for Vince to drop dead...

Rumour has it that it's starting to be noticed within the company too. There's rumblings of WWE setting NXT up as it's own proper brand, with them starting to run house shows outside the Florida area.

Even the fans are getting on WWE's case about it. Did you hear the "Better than Raw" chants last week?

Guest Jamster26
NXT must have improved dramatically from the last time I watched it, as it was all a load of rubbish. I remember wishing for ECW to return it was so bad.

Guest Ciaran The King
NXT must have improved dramatically from the last time I watched it, as it was all a load of rubbish. I remember wishing for ECW to return it was so bad.

You really need to tune in, it eclipses Smackdown and is quickly starting to rival Raw. You need this in your life

Guest Daledotman
I'm watching legends house at the moment and I can't recommend it enough, some emotional scenes as well as a lot of humor. Watching the banter between Tony atlas and hacksaw is worth watching alone

Guest Edgehead
Dude. Seriously?!

You need to get all up on that. In fact you're coming into it at a perfect time since they just had their Rival Special Event. I'd recommend going and checking that out on the Network as soon as possible.

I've added it to my watchlist, I'll be checking it out in the next day or 2. Cheers for the recommendation.

Yesterday I watched the countdown of Vickie Guerrero's best moments & I must admit I quite enjoyed it. As annoying as she was she did create some funny moments.

Guest BRETT THE BEST

I'm enjoying raw from the beginning from 93 and all ppvs in between only down side is they only go up to like July 96 then in 97 and so on there's only like 2 or 3 episodes but they have just added another 6 episodes for 96 so hopefully soon it will be complete

GOD ALMIGHTY SUNNY WAS HOTTTT!!!!

Guest Edgehead

Watched NXT Rival & I'm sold, I'll defo be watching some more of that so cheers chris you've made my network subscription even more worth it.

Just watched the documentary about The Shield, was only 25 mins long & focused more on their individual rise through developmental than on The Shield itself but was still an interesting watch.

Just watched the documentary about The Shield, was only 25 mins long & focused more on their individual rise through developmental than on The Shield itself but was still an interesting watch.
You watched an extended highlight of the new Shield DVD.