Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 32 Trip Planning

Guest bigmatt

Guest bigmatt

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/WrestleMania-32-Logo-WrestleMania-2016.png

Date: Sunday April 3, 2016

I came across @FreeSpirit 's thread for Wrestlemania 30 here:

https://www.talkwhateveronline.com/threads/wwe-wrestlemania-30-trip-planning.59083/

and it reminded me to get this one going.

Some are billing Wrestlemania 32 as "the biggest Wrestlemania ever!" [citation needed], it should break WWE's real and worked highest ever attendance figure. There is speculation about 85000+ plus people, The Undertaker and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin doing their last ever match here. The Rock, Ronda Rousey, Sting might be involved, Brock should be. With all that being said, is anyone thinking about going?

Post any thoughts, tips or plans about tickets, travel, meetups, events indy shows etc in here and lets get the ball rolling!

I can definitely see a six-figure audience for the first time ever (whether it's a legit number or not will be a question for another day though).

They have done over 105,000 for football games (and over 108,000 for basketball), so with the extra seats on the field, there's no reason why WWE can't do at least that.

Also, if they advertise Undertaker's match as his last (with a HoF induction the night before), I'm sure that'll be an attraction.

Guest bigmatt

If they don't get a huge card together, that could have a big effect on ticket prices. With such a big stadium, tickets near the top could be going for next to nothing near the time if sales are sluggish. Meltzer says that they fell somewhere around 3000 seats short of a sell-out this year. It could be a good opportunity for people on a budget to experience Wrestlemania and the atmosphere and pomp on a budget, and the screens are supposed to be great if you're in the nose-bleeds too, aren't they?

If they get Austin vs. Cena, Rock/Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H/Stephanie McMahon, Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan and a Shield 3-way for the title maybe all that goes away.

Having seen the stadium in use for football on the television, I can confirm that the screens they have above the field are HUGE, like the biggest HD televisions ever created. Sure you are technically paying a fortune to go to a game to then watch it on TV but the atmosphere is usually amazing.

If I quit smoking I reckon I could afford it. We'll see.

Guest Clarke82

I really want to make this my first and probably only wrestlemania live unless they bring it to london ever

When do tickets/packages usually go on sale?

Packages usually go on sale around September I think. With individual tickets Wrestlemania going on sale in November.

When I did New Orleans I did everything separately. Never had any trouble getting tickets for anything, the only ever pre-sale ive heard of selling out was for this years Summerslam in Brooklyn. Plus I had my hotel booked by August. But looking back if I were to do it again I think I'd lean towards getting a package.