Fan Clubs (beta)

WWE 2K16 to be released on October 27th / 30th 2015 (in the US / Europe)

DC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster and move update on last year, its in the yearly release cycle now - maybe they'll tweak some of the glitches and maybe they'll be less freezing issues.

I wonder if they are still going to support the 360 and PS3 this year as well?

I can't see there being anything for the last-gen consoles this year (2K15 was barely a token gesture last year), but hopefully they'll take on board some of the criticisms, particularly with the lack of CAW options and the lack of match types.

• 1 month later...

Here's the first dev-released pic relating (excluding roster reveal renders) and it shows Finn Bálor looking pleased as punch alongside the in-game model for his demon form.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x165/dravencage/11377310_10153163972428355_76510099561322321_n.jpg

In the top-left it says "FinBalor_02", so I'm assuming this will be an alternate attire or something that he only uses at NXT specials or WWE PPV events when in Universe mode (exhibition mode will most likely have it available all the time).

Guest Jayfunk
It's supposed to be the biggest roster yet.... Like every year and with the same wrestlers getting more than one slot.

But barely anyone plays most people so numbers aren't impressive just more wrestlers not to play as

But barely anyone plays most people so numbers aren't impressive just more wrestlers not to play as
Even if you don't play as those people, you still need a varied roster to fight against.

The developers have been talking about how this game will have the largest roster ever (a claim made most years, truth be told), but a lot of concerns were being raised that there would be duplicates of superstars to pad it out (e.g. retro-HBK, etc).

The developers are putting that issue to be early -:

"For anyone doubting the ”largest roster ever” tag line for WWE 2k16, let us you assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, we’re not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it. ‪#‎wwe2k16largestrosterever‬"