Fan Clubs (beta)

Premier League 2015/16

King

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well would anyone still pick Rooney ahead of Kane and Vardy for England?, hell even a fit Sturridge too.

Roy Hodgson would, and will next summer. I'd be happy to be a decent bit of coin on Rooney, if available, will start all three group games.

I wouldn't. I'd play Kane through the middle. Behind him and on the wings I'm not 100% sure what I would do, but it very probably wouldn't be Wayne.

Van Gaals support from the fans is all but finished. And he should really be 100 percent finished after this. What fucking state we are in.

And king mind what happened last time when you bantered about em :lol:

Edited by The Fury

I really wish I could laugh as it shows how great Fergie was but my god how Man U have fallen it is embarrassing I am hoping they prove me wrong and pick ip but I can't see it. I always thought it would be great seeing Man U and Chelsea struggle but actually just makes me sad.

Van Gaals support from the fans is all but finished. And he should really be 100 percent finished after this. What fucking state we are in.

As king mind what happened last time when you bantered about em :lol:

I'm saying nothing :lol