Fan Clubs (beta)

Premier League 2015/16

King

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting tthing is that if Jose does stay this will be a true test of his actual management skill rather then harnessing financial muscle as he has in the past.

Also the last time Chelsea started a season this poorly they where relegated - should Jose be worried about Mr. Klopp?

• 2 weeks later...

Really sad news about Kendall, he was a giant in the 1980's as a manager and did amazing things from taking Everton from a down and out club in the early part of the decade to within two years a European trophy winning club and one that won two league titles. That side he had in 1986 was something special.

It seemed to affect Goodson Park and Everton today as well, usually they are our bogey side and United tend to suffer at Goodson but in the end it was a fairly easy 3-0 win for United today to go second, although Arsenal could leapfrog if they win well tonight against Watford. Well done to Herrera today as well, really good game by the lad in what would be my first choice midfield three of Morgan, Bastian and Ander - the SAS.

West Ham shocked the hell out of Palace today with two late goals and they are currently third. If France can find someway to harness Payet in their side and if he can keep his gob closed he could be part of a dangerous front line at the Euro's - he has been some signing.

Chelsea got a much needed win and he left Hazard out again today as well as Matic so who knows what's going on down at the Bridge but the three points are in the bag and I still back them to hit a run of form and finish in the top four.

Finally City thumped Bournemouth today, with Sterling scoring a hat-tick and Bony two before the upcoming Manchester derby - but I still reckon they'll miss Silva and Aguero when playing against the bigger sides and they'll be hoping Kompany is back to full fitness as well.

Guest Aniel95
Sherwood should be next if he doesn't win his next game! Aston Villa need to look at his next few fixtures and give him a target, if a new manager needed they need to appoint someone before December- maybe Rodgers lol

The Normal One defeats the Special One... I bet King is jumping around with joy right now lol.

I could argue that Chelsea peaked last year and that some players, like Cesc and Ivanovic are now turning to the downward part of their careers. I could also argue that they are not a settled side through suspension, injury and as a result instead of the same consistent chemistry they now lack cohesion. A point could be argued as well that whilst other teams strengthened Chelsea have coasted, adding younger unproven players to the title winning squad much like City after their two recent title wins rather then buying out and out big name players...

It just all seems to have come together to smack Chelsea in the face this season - they just don't seem the same on any level The last time they where like this in recent memory was when Big Phil was in charge. Roman didn't suffer him long, surely the same fate will befall Jose?

United now haven't scored for something approaching five hours now. Shifting Martial to the left hasn't worked - c'mon LVG, stick Rooney behind him and Martial up top and in January get another goalscorer!

Still a point at Palace is hard to get since Pardew took over for anyone, we are in the top four and still in touching distance of 1st place. But it looks like it will be in the long run, unless United start scoring, between Arsenal and City.