• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Walking Mombie
I know yeah it's a big wait.

Anyone watch Fear The Walking Dead?

I am a HUGE Walking Dead fan, so it has been really hard for me to get into Fear the Walking Dead. I of course watch Fear the Walking Dead while waiting for a new season of the Walking Dead. I don't know, maybe I would have had a different outlook on Fear the Walking Dead if it had been on before Walking Dead.

Guest The Walking Mombie
Mate! Heavy duty episode..will be interesting to see how they manage to sort the Carol/Maggie issue.

Does anyone watch Talking Dead too?

Love The Talking Dead!

I don't know, maybe I would have had a different outlook on Fear the Walking Dead if it had been on before Walking Dead.
Having Fear the Walking Dead come out wouldn't have worked as the whole catch of the show was "see how The Walking Dead's zombie apocalypse started."

Had it been done first, it would have just been "see how a zombie apocalypse started" and we've had hundreds of them.

Guest The Walking Mombie
Having Fear the Walking Dead come out wouldn't have worked as the whole catch of the show was "see how The Walking Dead's zombie apocalypse started."

Had it been done first, it would have just been "see how a zombie apocalypse started" and we've had hundreds of them.

Yes, that makes sense!

Guest The Walking Mombie
We deserved to know who got it, this cliff hanger was bullsh*t! I think it was Abraham, but I'd prefer to know it was Abraham!

I think it was Aaron that Negan killed. Here's my thoughts why: When Negan says, " Anybody move's, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father." (Carl and Rick)/ "and then we'll stop, you can breath (presumed that he is looking at Rick because Rick is breathing heavy)/ "you can cry" (Sasha's crying)/ "you can blink" (knock on Carl with one eye). So these all sounds like small hints. So for me that elminiates Carl, Rick, and Sasha. As Negan gets to the end of his counting rhyme, you can see his shadow moving past Rick and Sasha, which leaves Aaron as "it".

Guest The Beltster
Yeah Aaron is a nobody, who would really care if he got splattered?! I say its Abraham for the simple reason Negan smashed him with the bat and said oh look, he took it like a champ, Abraham is a big, tough guy who I'd imagine they wouldn't make out can take a good hit, Aaron is such a p*ssy a gust of wind would probably send him off his feet. Edited by The Beltster

Yeah, it won't be Aaron simply because it needs to be somebody that matters, like when The Governor killed Hershel.

Abraham is a good shout, but I still feel they're going for the double-bluff ("it won't be like the comics") and it'll actually be Glenn.

Guest The Walking Mombie
Hope it is Aaron as he adds nothing to the show to be honest.

Lol, agree with you on both!

Guest The Walking Mombie
I'm determined to figure out who it was well before October (BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T WAIT LOL). I'm trying to break down the Eeny, meeny, miny ,moe counting rhyme as well as relationships with what Negan says and who he's looking at. I know it sounds ludicrous, but i'm gonna do it lol.

Guest paidimartinez
I know yeah it's a big wait.

Anyone watch Fear The Walking Dead?

Yup, really wanted it to be good but so far I've found it extremely frustrating. I suppose patients will be required because as soon as they get over the initial outbreak etc it'll essentially have turned into The Walking Dead ps I find the characters really annoying.

Guest paidimartinez
I really liked the first season and the second starts tonight.

Really? Can't believe I didn't know this