Fan Clubs (beta)

Favorite movie/series soundtrack

Guest Luna

For me, a successful soundtrack is a song which can revive my specific or general memories of a series. There are many great soundtracks, but not many can evoke so much emotion just by listening to it.

I'll start with this one:

The lyrics are not so grand or very in tune with the movie, but I always remember the magic and the struggle of an apprentice when I hear this song. I guess the song matches the fantasy, mythical image of the movie, and that's why it brings back memories.

Guest WDFreak
I'll have to say that I love the movie soundtrack to Guardians of the Galaxy, since I'm of the older persuasion. It really brings back those old memories and feelings that I had when I was a young thing. Good stuff!

Guest toomuchtv
I agree that the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack is awesome. I also love the music that's on Walking Dead. I don't know who these guys are but some of the stuff is really good. Music makes all the difference in the nuances of the flick.

Guest Weasley
I think "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" has an amazing soundtrack. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one because I remember that being really popular way back when. My favorite is probably "Project X" though. I don't even usually like rap music but for some reason, that soundtrack just gets to me. It makes me want to party, which was their intention.

• 4 years later...