Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Billy Gunn/Orton

Guest Walshy

Guest Walshy

Taken for themayhem.com

In an interview on WWE.com, Billy Gunn (:worship) stated that he'd be returning to WWE TV in about two weeks, as he's been cleared to train in OVW. This is good news for both Gunn and WWE, going off the fact that some original rumors looked very poor for Gunn's future with WWE, with some even acknowleding the fact that he could have ended up retiring. The interview also stated that Gunn was contacted by Vince McMahon, who said Billy would always have a job available with WWE, even if he could not wrestle.

This of course is great news to hear that Billy is coming back, hopefully this time he can fullfil his potential as a singles wrestler, or maybe he will just carry on as the greatest Tag team performer of all time!

Also Randy Orton is set to make his return around June/July time after he recovered from his foot injury, which included a dislocation and about four broken bones (painful!)

Guest Craig Van Dam

Billy Gunn is coming back all I can say is..........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dickie Hyde
I find Billy Gunn boring but there ya go, some find Triple H boring, it's good, that's what WWE do, they make you feel a certain way about certain wrestler. Unfortunatley, Billy Gunn doesn't and never has appealed to me.

Billy was entertaining in the outlaw days. However the one era was just boring. As for the 'Gay' character that storyline had potential but did not quite come out right. (did I just say come out)

So I am neither looking forward nor am I unhappy about his return. I will reserve judgement until I see what he will do on his return.