Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who will become the next WWE top dog?

Gareth The Great

The WWE pushed Roman Reigns as the top dog and the face of the WWE for quite some time. Hopefully he'll beat the disease and have a full recovery, but from recent interviews it appears that Reigns won't be back anytime soon. It's likely only a matter of time before the WWE creates another front-runner. Who do you think it will be?

I think it'll be either Seth Rollins or Drew McIntyre because they both have the aesthetic that Vince seems to like right now. Both are popular with the crowd, get along well enough with the others, and are talented wrestlers. I think Rollins stands a slightly better chance because he cuts a better promo, but I could be wrong.

Roman Reigns fitted the bill and just like many of his fans, my greatest wish is that he gets to fully recover. Vince once referred to McIntyre as "The Chosen One" and I think his WWE career is just about to soar higher.

Guest theVman

I think they should turn Drew face (turn on ziggler) and push him.

As far as im concerned Seth was always way over Roman anyway but RAW needs another Powerhouse to go toe to toe with the likes of Lesnar or Strowman. Give the WWE a couple of weeks and they can build anyone to main event status on Raw.....BIg E, Damo, Alister Black, Lashley......knowing the WWE thou it will probally be Big Show or Hornswoggle

Give the WWE a couple of weeks and they can build anyone to main event status on Raw.

But the question is will the fans accept it? The fan base was never sold on Reigns as far as I know. Cena made the WWE a lot of money and he sold PPV shows, but he never had the popularity of The Rock or Stone Cold.

Guest theVman

I reckon it depends on your definition of popularity. For all we know the likes of The Rock and Stone Cold may of had the better fan reaction with the older crowd, but Cena and Reigns may have sold more toys, t-shirts and stickerbooks to younger fans.

Will the fans accept someone i think is irrelevant. If Vince wants that person in the main event thats whats gonna happen. I dont think the WWE are stupid thou, they wouldnt push someone who cant hack a main event status, or not going to get them the reactions the wwe want. For me Seth Rollins is the safest bet....but Drew would be great for a change.

Will the fans accept someone i think is irrelevant. If Vince wants that person in the main event thats whats gonna happen.

You are so right about that! Vince is gonna Vince - and I forget that all important tidbit all the dang time. I wonder if Fox is hoping Vince will go in a certain direction?

By the way, I love that you're rocking a Kelly Kapowski avatar!

Guest theVman
I wonder if Fox is hoping Vince will go in a certain direction?

I read that Fox want to make smackdown a more wrestling based show as oppose to being "story heavy". Im also read that Fox were instrumental in the WWE making the decision to have Shane turn heel, which is why they are playing the long game in his full heel turn hoping that by the time FOX SPORTS have the rights to broadcast Smackdown (on a friday apparently), that an "evil" Mcmahon on TV will be drawing the figures Fox want. oF course that could all be internet bull.

I love that you're rocking a Kelly Kapowski avatar!

Cheers - she was my first celeb crush. A crush that has never gone away over nearly 30 years

I have no idea who it actually will be because, honestly, I doubt WWE even knows at this point. My guess would be Drew or Seth. Beyond that I'd like to see Ambrose, Cesaro, and Finn go farther. From NXT I'd love to see Alistair Black, Gargano Ciampa, or velveteen dream hit the top spots.
  • Heart 1