Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Weakest female wrestler

DandyMandy

I hate to say it, but Ronda Rousey isn't able to sell it. Don't get me wrong, I think Rousey is a talented fighter, but her acting skills, promos, and crowd interactions need some serious work. She needed more training before getting into the ring. It's a huge cringe fest when she tries to smack talk. Do you think she'll improve, or heck, am I the only one who thinks this way? Who do you think is one of the weakest female wrestlers? I'm no Bayley fan, but at least she sells her character.

Guest BamBamsGurlMoo
I hate to say it, but Ronda Rousey isn't able to sell it. Don't get me wrong, I think Rousey is a talented fighter, but her acting skills, promos, and crowd interactions need some serious work. She needed more training before getting into the ring. It's a huge cringe fest when she tries to smack talk. Do you think she'll improve, or heck, am I the only one who thinks this way? Who do you think is one of the weakest female wrestlers? I'm no Bayley fan, but at least she sells her character.

I'd have to agree about Rhonda. Im also not a big fan of Asuka.

I love bailey. I think shes a great role model

At least Ronda is willing to take bumps, Alexa Bliss avoids taking bumps as much as possible.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but I think Ronda is a skilled fighter, so she knows how to take hits and falls without getting terribly hurt. I think she looks fake when she's on the offense though. It's like Ronda is afraid she'll hurt the other woman and she doesn't know them well enough to trust that they can handle it too. She performs well with Stephanie because she's had more time to know her. She can't play off the others yet, but I think she'll improve as time goes.

I'm not a fan of Alexis Bliss, who seems lazy to me. She reminds me of the old school pretty girls who didn't want to break a nail. I enjoy watching most of the women, though, including Stephanie McMahon.

• Heart 1

Guest theVman

I agree about Ronda.

In terms of wrestling matches, I dont particular enjoy Naomi, Lana, Bella Twins, Carmella, Asuka or Sasha Banks.

However saying that i did enjoy Carmellas run as champ and seeing all the different ways she fluked victorys over Asuka but that was for the great character and story telling as oppose to the actal wrestling.

For me the womens division in terms of wrestling bell to bell sits with The Riott Squad, Sonia, Mandy and obvs Charlotte and Becky.

In NXT i think Bianca Belair has got what it take to be a wwe main roster great talent

• 2 weeks later...
I think Asuka is being handled very poorly. I thought she was pretty great during her time in NXT. My least favorite are the bella's, carmella, lana, and dana brook. I agree that Rhonda needs to work on her mic skills and meshing with the other women on the roster, that said she is clearly a talented fighter.
  • Heart 1

• 1 month later...

I take back what I said about Ronda Rousey. She's always had the natural athletic talent and now her mic skills and promos have really been improving. Maybe she just feels more comfortable now that it's not so new.

I think Asuka is being handled very poorly.

I agree with you on that one! She was super fierce, but became more of a caricature when she switched over. The talent is still there though.

I think Rhonda's been absolutely amazing, especially considering her rookie status. She's only going to get better.

Asuka's been handled very poorly on main roster WWE, totally agree.

I've personally always thought Alicia Fox sucks as a wrestler. I do enjoy her crazy dramatics though. Nikki became a pretty damn solid wrestler, Brie tries to be and I appreciate her for that. Carmella is decent but nothing amazing. Dana was better in NXT but she's been badly misused since coming to the main roster herself.

I like Naomi's athletic ability, but I don't feel she has much psychology in the ring.

Tamina is just awful. Nia Jax is decent at being a big woman and she's gotten better over time but I don't think she's all that good for her size anyway.

Natalya has her moments, but most of the time she's fairly average.

Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, Becky are all bomb fire when booked properly.

Alexa has gotten better in the ring, but she's still gonna need more time. She's fantastic on the mic though.

Mickie is good at making others look good, which is her role now, so that's fine.

Ember Moon and Ruby Riott have both been fairly squandered since arriving to the main roster as well.

Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, Sonya DeVille, Mandy Rose are all average at best. Though I feel like Sonya has the most promise out of all of them, I'm hoping she can become better than she currently is.

Love Billie Kay and Peyton Royce's characters, Billie Kay is decent but Peyton Royce is the one with a lot more talent.

Zelina Vega is pretty good but she's stuck as a manager. Lacey Evans is pretty good and will get better.

I love Nikki Cross.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...