Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

How long before he loses a fight?

lymmo

Sometime last year, Anthony Joshua added the WBA to his IBF belt after beating Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley. It was a hard fought win that took his record to 19 wins out of 19 fights. To date, he has fought 22 times and still not lost. At 27 years, the champion still has the best years well ahead of him.

I watched AJ and Klitschko take turns to throw powerful punches and at some point, it looked like the former was going to lose this fight. Anthony Joshua is a great fighter that will be remembered for many years to come, because he is such a great person outside of the ring.

• 2 weeks later...
At the moment, I can't see anyone who's good enough to beat him. Tyson Fury might give him a hard time though. Povetkin and Klitschko came quite close; maybe younger versions of themselves would have done it.

At the moment, I can't see anyone who's good enough to beat him. Tyson Fury might give him a hard time though. Povetkin and Klitschko came quite close; maybe younger versions of themselves would have done it.

He has a good record of 20 fights that have all ended in KOs. He once said that the thought of losing always makes him nervous. He is a great athlete both inside and outside the ring and this personality probably endears him to a lot of people.