Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Top 3 Heavyweight Boxers

Guest Castle

Most of us probably agree that Anthony Joshua is the number 1 heavyweight boxer in the world. I believe he is followed by Dillian Whyte and Tyson Fury. Who do you believe are the top 3 contenders in heavyweight boxing?

I would rank them as follows; Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker. If we to factor in the number of fights, it would be Wladimir Klitschko - 64-5 (53 KO'S), Deontay Wilder - 38-0 (37 KO'S) and Alexander Povetkin - 32-1 (23 KO'S). Anthony Joshua is till young and he may become the G.O.A.T in a few years.

I would rank them as follows; Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker. If we to factor in the number of fights, it would be Wladimir Klitschko - 64-5 (53 KO'S), Deontay Wilder - 38-0 (37 KO'S) and Alexander Povetkin - 32-1 (23 KO'S). Anthony Joshua is till young and he may become the G.O.A.T in a few years.

I agree with both your lists and as for Anthony Joshua, it is just a matter of time before he surpasses all records set before he came into the picture. I had no idea that Wladimir Klitschko was that outstanding!

I did not include Klitschko and Povetkin because of their age, and Klitschko is retired. If they were still young, my list would probably consist of Anthony Joshua, Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin.

I did not include Klitschko and Povetkin because of their age, and Klitschko is retired. If they were still young, my list would probably consist of Anthony Joshua, Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin.

I normally don't take it seriously when a boxer claims to have retired because they seem to come out of retirement, when the need arises. I think that each of this fighters have earned their place in history and it is just a matter of time before Anthony Joshua surpasses all there records.