Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

More than just matches?

ShadowEdge

I don't regularly watch any current or former wrestlers outside the WWE or TNA. However, I do it sometimes, such as when they appear in movies - like Dave Bautista in Avengers: Infinity War. Edited by Castle

I watched Miz & Mrs. which is a reality show staring The Miz and Maryse. I don't think it's that popular but I thought their show was good. I'm a fan of The Miz from his MTV reality show days and remember how much he had always wanted to be a professional wrestler for the WWE. His passion for the sport makes him endearing in my opinion.

I did listen to a large majority of Stone Cold, Jim Ross, and Chris Jericho's podcasts. I haven't listened in 6 months or so now, but those were great. I don't watch Total Divas, Total Bellas, Miz & Mrs, or anything else like that though.

I do watch a couple things on WWE Network. Camp WWE is fun, as is Edge & Christian's Show That Totally Reeks Of Awesomeness.

• Heart 1

Guest BamBamsGurlMoo
I love watching the wwe network shows. Watched some of total divas. Really wanna watch Miz &Mrs but not available in Australia.

I love watching the wwe network shows. Watched some of total divas. Really wanna watch Miz &Mrs but not available in Australia.

Most of the Miz and Mrs. episodes are available on the Daily Motion website. Hopefully it isn't country specific and you can see them too.

I did listen to a large majority of Stone Cold, Jim Ross, and Chris Jericho's podcasts.

Thanks for mentioning those. I've been looking for some new podcasts to get me through my work commute.

Edited by DandyMandy