Fan Clubs (beta)

First Crush

Guest Goldy

Guest Goldy
I saw this topic on a different forum but thought it could be a good thread! Who was your first crush? Was it a celebrity? if so which one? don't be shy now, even if it's totally embarrasing!! Or maybe it was your teacher, or the girl/boy next door? So lets have them, mine btw was Sylvester Stallone!!! :)

Guest Seabass

with a little shrimp called Gilian (or something like that)

...did i just do a fish joke on myself with the above sentence :?

Guest The Crippler
Mine was actually Geri Halliwell about 6 or 7 years ago, lol. When she was in the Spice Girls I thought she was incredibly tasty.

Guest MillionLiraMan
Originally posted by The Crippler

Mine was actually Geri Halliwell about 6 or 7 years ago, lol. When she was in the Spice Girls I thought she was incredibly tasty.

Hehe! Quite uncanny that, I used to think the same thing when her lot first came out up until early 1997 when she did balloon a bit. She looks a bit leathery now mind, but I'd still give her one. Just. :D

Well my first proper crush was on a girl called Jennie at school, but if you're on about celebrities I think it was Kim Basinger, although I also remember Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle and Gabriela Sabatini forming a significant part of my adolescent drooling!

I have always loved the Lord, more so after a few drinks, but that's in an entirely different way!

Guest PeteR Richards
No idea about names, but I guess my first Crush was with any random pretty girl at Infants' School.

Guest PeteR Richards
Originally posted by jungmuta

Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell

*Dribbles at the thought of that babe* WOW!

I can't really remember, probably someone from Grange Hill, Justine (I think) or the girl who's now in Holby City spring to mind from that programme, then there was Donna Air in Byker Grove, Summer from Baywatch, Beth, Phoebe or Melissa from Neighbours and also like MLM, Belinda Carlisle who is about as far back as I can remember.

In real life the award has to go to a girl named Mel who was a year below me at school, I bumped into her in a club a couple of years back and she's still damn fine, but I'm a married man now.