Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Discussion

Kam

elimination-chamber-2019-poster-3.jpg

The Matches

Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan © vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Mustafa Ali

Tag team Elimination Chamber match for the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

Nia Jax and Tamina vs. The Riott Squad (Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) vs. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Bayley and Sasha Banks vs. Naomi and Carmella

WWE Raw Women's Championship

Ronda Rousey © vs. Ruby Riott

Handicap match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Bobby Lashley © and Lio Rush vs. Finn Bálor

Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

The Miz and Shane McMahon © vs. The Usos

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Buddy Murphy © vs. Akira Tozawa

Edited by Kam

I expect DBRy will retain, as will Buddy Murphy and Ronda Rousey.

Shane and Miz may retain this one, but they'll likely lose the titles before Mania. If not here, then at Fastlane. Supposedly the plan is Miz vs Shane at Mania, so they need to set that in motion soon.

No idea about IC title match. I'm leaning towards Bobby due to the unfair stipulation, maybe wait til Mania for Balor to get his big moment. Not sure.

Braun will destroy Corbin.

I'm betting on Sasha and Bayley being the first Women's tag champs though.

I really enjoyed that!

Thought the tag-team elimination chamber match was good, really picked up towards the end. Sasha and Baley both got a great reaction from the crowd too.

Shane McMahon just looked knackered! He really needs to up his fitness if he wants another WrestleMania match. I think everyone was expecting the Miz heel turn at the end, it was a nice touch them holding that off, for now.

Baron/Braun was pretty meh, I guess this is their way to get a six-man tag match for WrestleMania.

Finn winning the IC title was a nice surprise, I hope he gets a single match at WrestleMania rather than being added to the above six-man match.

Rousey/Riott was pretty dull but I loved the aftermath.

Kofi did amazing! I really thought he was going to win it at one point - considering he wasn't meant to be in the match to begin with, it was such a great moment.

Overall, much better than I was expecting!

Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan © vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe vs. Mustafa Ali

again right decision here, Kofi was given the Mustafa spot and ran with it, will be interesting to see you faces Daniel at Mania

Tag team Elimination Chamber match for the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

Nia Jax and Tamina vs. The Riott Squad (Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) vs. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Bayley and Sasha Banks vs. Naomi and Carmella

Started off slow but picked up at the end right decision here with boss n hug winning

WWE Raw Women's Championship

Ronda Rousey © vs. Ruby Riott

Ruby Roitt was buried enough said

Handicap match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Bobby Lashley © and Lio Rush vs. Finn Bálor

Poor Lio rush put into this match because WWE couldn't have Balor pin Lashley on tv

Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

The Miz and Shane McMahon © vs. The Usos

decent match but the outcome was predictable

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin

So this match became NO DQ and completely sucked. Corbin/Lashley/Strowman combined don't have the talent and charisma of Dew McIntyre Drew was wasted here

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Buddy Murphy © vs. Akira Tozawa

Murphy win right decision

Kofi Kingston put on the performance of a lifetime in the Chamber, and it was further amplified by Daniel Bryan being willing to make Kofi look like a legit main eventer that belonged in there with him. I mean Kofi kicked out of the running knee, only 3 other guys have done that (Randy, Roman, and Brock). He fought with everything and it was so easy to just buy in to Kofi fighting for his life in there. God it was so good. I really hope he gets the WWE title match at Mania, but right now it's looking like it's not even the plan at all.