Fan Clubs (beta)

The Walking Dead Is Literally A Walking Dead

Guest Meerkat

Guest Meerkat
With Rick, Maggie, and Jesus out of the story, I would conclude that the show is literally a walking dead as well. It will be hard to continue watching it without the main characters of the show and thinking that Negan might be the one who will lead the group in the future.

Guest Eversleigh
Sadly, it's been walking dead for the past two seasons for me, yet I continue watching because of FOMO. The show writers don't seem to have much of a plan as the storyline continues to meander. It's a shame because it was such a great programme during its first few seasons.

Guest Chuckyy
I know I'm in the minority but I never could get into that show. I always found it super boring. Too much talking, not enough face eating for my taste. A zombie show I really like is Z Nation.

This is exactly what happens when we expect too much about the show. I would say that Rick's story has made the show popular and not so much with the zombies. Now that Rick is gone, then there is no more reason for the show to continue.

I was enjoying it up to Negan's debut then it kinda went downhill for me. However, I'm liking what I've seen from the Whisperers so far, I'm hoping the show can regain some of its former glory. I think part of the problem now is that there are 3 big groups with fixed communities so it takes away some of the surprise/shock factors you had when it was a smaller cast moving around all the time.

Guest Meerkat
I think part of the problem now is that there are 3 big groups with fixed communities so it takes away some of the surprise/shock factors you had when it was a smaller cast moving around all the time.

I think so too. I wished the show ended when the group has already settled into a walled space. The thrill of the surprises when the group was still roaming around was keeping me at the edge of my seat.

The more I see of Alpha the more I like her. She's intimidating without having to say a single word! I'd love to see a face-off between her and Carol.

I'm liking the new group more and more each time I see them. The only one that I've not taken to yet is Luke but that could change once we get to see him more involved in the community.

Well, that's partly thanks to the actress Samantha Morton, who can elevate any programme. Really though, the plot is becoming quite good again. I'm ready for Beta to make his appearance and I enjoy poor Lydia's character as well. I've never seen a programme go off the rails for more than one season then loop around to become fantastic again. I think that's where we're heading though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest whothe_h_isshane
I am going to jump in here and say that I like where the show is going. It seems like it was dead for a couple of seasons there, but the last season seems to be more fun again. Though I was a bit disappointed that the zombies weren't evolving after all...