Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE officially released Tye Dillinger

Guest Eversleigh

Guest Eversleigh
Tye Dillinger asked to be released and he got it. Although Dillinger has decent skills, he was never a big star. His hand injury probably cost him, but I doubt his wrestling career is over. Where do you think he's headed next? By the way, does Vince usually release those who ask? I can't bring to mind a time he hasn't, but surely there's been one.

Tye never really went anywhere on the main roster so I'm not surprised his request was granted. If it was someone that had more screen time then I imagine they would have made him work his contract or sit it out - ala Neville.

I think he lives in Canada and with Impact Wrestling now based over there, I think there is a chance he could switch over to them although AEW could be another option. To be totally honest, with him being 38 I can't see him sticking with wrestling much longer.

Neville is the last time they made someone wait out their contract for awhile instead of granting the release.

TJP and Hideo Itami also have been released. Hideo also asked for a release, while TJP was future endeavored. Supposedly it's because of disciplinary reasons, but we don't know specifically why.

Tye Dillinger rules, I always loved him in NXT. Him and Bobby Roode had some stellar matches. I hope he goes to AEW.

Guest Avatar
It is a real shame they did not actually push Tye when he moved up to the main roster. Hopefully he ends up at AEW along with Kenta.