Fan Clubs (beta)

Favorite easy dish to cook

Guest FlyyGurl

Guest FlyyGurl
I've been starting to get into cooking a bit more the past months. I don't love it, but I'd like to learn some more dishes that are easy to make but still are delicious. Something I've been learning is just to enjoy beans and rice, maybe throw in some smoked pork for flavor. What are some of your easy dishes to cook when you don't particularly feel like standing in the kitchen for hours?

Grilled Sandwiches are easy to make, quick, & taste awesome.

2 pieces of bread, some shred lettuce, cheese, meat of choice.

Grill half of a chopped onion, a couple mushrooms in butter, seasoning them with garlic, and pepper.

Then make your sandwich topping it with the grilled veggies, cheese, lettuce, then add some more butter to the pan, adding in some itallian seasoning to the butter & grill your sandwich in that.

Your taste buds will thank you.

My Favorite is sliced ham, or turkey.

• 1 month later...
What are some of your easy dishes to cook when you don't particularly feel like standing in the kitchen for hours?

Right before I start a pot of rice in my rice cooker, I add a big tomato or two mid-sized ones along with salt, pepper, and olive oil. When the pot's done, I add a protein and mix everything up.

Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
My favourite easy dish to make is carbonara. It takes about 20 minutes from start to finish and is the most delicious pasta dish of all time. I can eat a whole big pot to myself! So many calories, but totally worth it.