Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Any new tag teams you'd like to see?

lonewanderer

I've been thinking, I'd like to see Demon Finn and Alistair Black form a tag teams. Story-wise it'd be easy to fit together, I think. Both are pretty strong competitors as singles and as tag members. Any idea's that anyone else would like to see happen?

I've been thinking, I'd like to see Demon Finn and Alistair Black form a tag teams.

Ricochet and Aleister Black are entertaining as a team, but II like your pairing idea better actually . Finn and Black have had some epic matches as opponents and both are great on the mic. I could see them as a phenomenal tag team with insane energy. The Demon King and Aleister Black both have that otherworldly, formidable charm. I'm not sure how they'd work it into their story. Why would they team up together? My other choice would be to pair Tom Riddle (with shoes, please!) with either Johnny Gargano or Fabian.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn form a tag team. I know they aren't on the same brand roster, but that could change soon enough. They've tagged together before in other promotions and it's always been entertaining. I don't think they get over near as well separately as they could together.

I wish SAnitY hadn't been broken up, but I bet it will help Eric Young's career assuming he can stand out in RAW.

Did you miss last year when KO/Sami were teaming together before they both got injured? It was pretty good stuff for sure.

I don't hold any hopes for Eric Young standing out or even being used hardly at all.

Did you miss last year when KO/Sami were teaming together before they both got injured? It was pretty good stuff for sure.

No, I saw them. They should get back together. They have more star power together. So, who would you team up?

I don't hold any hopes for Eric Young standing out or even being used hardly at all.

Young was fantastic on TNA and I think he's being moved to RAW to be given a massive push. As long as creative gives him something to do, he could go far.

That's the thing, I don't think he's gonna get the chance to do anything.

I don't currently have any new teams in mind honestly. I'd rather see the teams that are there actually get used well

Archived