Fan Clubs (beta)

A Kitten Or A Puppy

Guest Pumba

Guest Pumba
We are thinking of getting a pet for my child on his 7th birthday that will come up next month. Which do you think is good for him at his age? He likes both kittens and puppies so either one will be a great gift for him. However, I cannot make up my mind which one to give him.

Guest Castle
My niece is also nearly seven and she really loves cats. It is not an easy choice if he likes both kittens and puppies. Maybe ask him what his favourite animal is.

Guest Pumba
I've decided that we will get him a puppy as I like puppies as well. However, I will let him decide what he will get when we arrive at the pet shop. We can't give him both as he still needs to learn how to take care of just one pet.

Starting with one pet at a time is a good way for him to learn and I have a feeling that he will settle for the puppy eventually. We talked about the pet of choice and forgot to wish him a fun-filled 7th birthday. Are you planning to have some of his peers at the party? I am sure he would love this.

Guest Incredible Iron
Happy birthday to him. I can't remember my 7th birthday, heck I can't even remember if I had a party during that time. I'm sure your boy will be the happiest boy when he gets his puppy.

Happy birthday to him. I can't remember my 7th birthday, heck I can't even remember if I had a party during that time. I'm sure your boy will be the happiest boy when he gets his puppy.

I can’t even recall if there was a party as well; maybe we were really busy playing in the farmhouse. Also let us know which breed you’ll finally settle on. He will definitely love this puppy!

Guest Pumba
We will wait for his birthday to come before we will know what breed he will like to have. If the decision will be mine, then I would like a Golden Retriever because it is a breed that is easy to train and good with children as well.