Fan Clubs (beta)

Sweet vs. Savoury

Guest RegentLennox

Guest RegentLennox
Although I like sweet treats from time to time, I would say I'm more into salty, savoury meals. Combinations of the two also work out great (e.g. a savoury main meal followed by a sweet dessert). Which of the two kinds of meals do tend to crave more?

I rarely crave for any kind of meal(s) but given a choice, I’d always go for savoury foods. I have been keenly watching my weight and part of what I have had to forego are the sweet treats/sugary foods. Nonetheless, it took me quite a while to adjust.

Guest Meerkat
I have a sweet tooth so I go for the sweet foods. As for the main course, I like to eat spicy foods more than savoury foods. The spiciness in the food will improve my appetite.

Guest Revenger
Why do we need to choose when we can have both? I like sweets as a dessert or an appetizer and savoury foods as the main course.

• 3 weeks later...
I love sweets! I eat straight sugar out of the bag. I consume sugary treats all day long. The only problem is that much of it stains my teeth like gummy bears, for example, so I have to snack on things like Mentos at work and save the really good stuff for later. I'm not into chocolate though.

• 2 weeks later...