Fan Clubs (beta)

Stress Relievers

Guest Pumba

Guest Pumba
I know that this topic is very subjective. I would like to know the ways you do as a stress reliever. I usually try to listen to music as a stress reliever, but sometimes the music can't relieve the stress.

Guest Revenger
I watch movies when I'm stressed out, mostly comedy in order for me to calm down. A beer or any alcoholic beverage will often calm me down if ever I cannot watch a movie.

Guest Meerkat
I try to sleep if I can to relieve stress. Easier said than done though because I think about the problem while trying to sleep. I drink chamomile tea to try to relax.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Meerkat
I remember a scene of The Punisher TV show where someone destroyed things in order to relieve stress. The property that he damaged was an abandoned building and he was one of the workers who was hired to tear down the building. Talk about getting paid to destroy things.