Fan Clubs (beta)

The Old Love Songs

Guest Meerkat

Guest Meerkat
I'm not that old as I'm around mid-'30s. I love the old songs of yesteryears of the '70s to the '80s because it tells of a story of someone who is falling in or out of love. These days the music seemed like noise to me.

I liked classic pop and rock since I was a little kid. When I first heard the Beatles, my parents had the TV on late, and the movie Help! was playing. I heard the music through the wall and couldn't sleep — not because it was loud, but because I loved what I was hearing!

The turn of the millennium seems to have ushered in a whole paradigm shift is music. There are many new genres that I can’t a hang of now! Nothing beats the love songs from the 80’s and 90’s. I could listen to them over and over!

Guest Meerkat
Speaking of movies, I love the story of the Bohemian Rhapsody. It never came into my imagination how those songs by Freddie were made. I have a greater appreciation of his songs now that I know about the history of his songs.

Guest Kathy525
I'm even younger, but I just prefer both the lyrics and the sound of older music. What's popular today is fine for a night out in a club, but it's hardly something to listen to when trying to relax.

I'm even younger, but I just prefer both the lyrics and the sound of older music. What's popular today is fine for a night out in a club, but it's hardly something to listen to when trying to relax.

There is something about old songs in general and yes, you can listen to them over and over and not get tired. Though there are many different musical genres, I prefer organized music that can soothe the brain.

Archived