Fan Clubs (beta)

Board Games

TynBox

Guest Meerkat
I like them, but I don't have a group of people to play with currently. But when an opportunity arises, I definitely would.

Same here. I miss those days when my friends will have a weekend Monopoly game and spend the whole night playing it. Hasbro is still producing Monopoly with many versions, so I would surmise that the market for this board game is still in demand.

• 2 weeks later...
I play board games occasionally. I'm a fan of the trivia ones mostly. I highly recommend Bezzerwizzer if you're a fan of those kinds of games. There are a whole lot of categories and a bit more strategic than games like Trivial Pursuit.

• 2 weeks later...

You can play monopoly online for free if you search for it. I've done that sometimes, it's pretty fun.

It is interesting that I never thought about searching online, especially because virtually everything exists online nowadays. I have played chess online on many occasions and so it shouldn't be hard for me to get a grasp of monopoly.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Incredible Iron
My wife bought the Upwords, you can check the internet for this kind of game. It is a variation of scrabble. Our 7-year old boy loves this game so much that he is the one telling me to play it with him.