Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Future stars?

coleman

We mostly get to know more about them once they win a title or two but most of the time, little is known about these boxers, right before they turned pro. In my opinion, I feel like Vincent Feigenbutz is a seasoned fighter who will give others a run for their money. He is just 22 years with a brilliant 28-2 record and with a 83%KO punching tower. Who would you place your money on?
  • Heart 1

@coleman I've never heard of him until now, so I googled and Feigenbutz does seem impressive. I can see why he's a favourite.

Personally, I think the heavyweight British boxer, Daniel Dubois, will continue to rise. He boasts a 91.7% knockout-to-win ratio, but beyond that, the bloke is incredibly entertaining and is ace on the mic. Dubois is only 21 too, so he has plenty of time to make a strong name for himself.

• 2 weeks later...
Exactly, @didge, and I'd like to see them get a chance. I'm tired of seeing the same boxers pushed to the forefront. I'd like a long break from Mayweather, Fury, Wilder, and Pacquiao. I know Mayweather is mostly retired, but he still gets so much press that it feels like he's always there. I guess he deserves it though.

• 2 weeks later...
When Andy Ruiz Jr. defeated Antony Joshua, many were shocked and looked at it a major upset. Considering that he was little known then, I concluded that there is a lot of young talent and stiff competition. Hard work and resilience are what determine how far anyone can go.