Fan Clubs (beta)

Binge watching

headrush

Right before El Camino came out I binged the last three seasons of Breaking Bad. The programme ended in 2013, so I wanted a refresher before the film. Had GoT ended decently, I would've binge-watched it and had actually planned on doing so. I couldn't take the ending though. Really, the whole last season was rough.

I told myself I would watch just the first episode of the latest The Crown. Soon, it was 3AM and I had one episode left.

I do this all the time, and each time I swear it will be the last. Curse you Netflix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, binge watching can be pretty tiring for me personally haha. Though I also like to sit and just watch 3-4 movies a day when I have nothing to do. I wonder if there are any good recommendations haha.

How do people manage to binge-watch? I either get tired of watching, or my concentration wanes after a few hours. I have gotten used to doing an episode or two whenever I can spare some time.