Fan Clubs (beta)

A TV series or movie you could rewatch

jack25

• 5 weeks later...

Rewatch as in background I don't have to pay attention too and is better than the BS on terrestrial... Archer and Rick and Morty. Also South Park, Family Guy and American Dad.

Rewatch as in pay attention to, pretty much any Joss Whedon show, but I don't really have time to even keep up with the current stuff I watch, so that doesn't happen.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Walking Dead, I've watched many seasons over again. Lost was another one I could watch over and over again. It is like you learned something new each time you watched it.

For movies, Shawshank Redemption, Escape for Alcatraz, The Green Mile, Grease... I could go on and on.

@coleman The story is loosely based on a real prison escape in the 1950s. The guy was on the run for 50+ years before getting caught.

I loved how the director showed the prisoners making their own community, but it was also really sad seeing the older ones struggling to adjust once they got back into the "real" world. I connected to that sadness of starting new in a new place, missing friends you saw regularly.

@coleman The story is loosely based on a real prison escape in the 1950s. The guy was on the run for 50+ years before getting caught.

I loved how the director showed the prisoners making their own community, but it was also really sad seeing the older ones struggling to adjust once they got back into the "real" world. I connected to that sadness of starting new in a new place, missing friends you saw regularly.

You are right. Confinement is usually the beginning of many changes that take place in a person's life. I like Andy Dufresne's presence in the whole movie, and how the plot takes many turns, from the beginning. Would you have figured out the wrong accusation?

• 4 weeks later...