Fan Clubs (beta)

The end of a decade

Snarky-Guru

Just yesterday, I was telling my friend that the past ten years have flown past so fast. No one indeed sees eye-to-eye anymore, especially with the current nature of our politics. With the advancement of smartphones and a change in the way we communicate, I'd go for "The Social Revolution." Many people currently struggle to put down the phone, and this has dealt a big blow to personal relationships and social interactions.

"Just Shout Out Your Need" thanks to the rise of Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant there's no need to ever google again, to ever hunt for a song again, to ever remember something important again, or to ever go to the store again. You can be super lazy. Just should out your need. Of course, it's unfortunate that all these devices sound like cheerful women who are thrilled to serve.

That's a good one, @didge!

I'd call our last decade "The State of Uncertainty" due to Brexit which has dominated many spheres. The vote was in 2016, but the issue was debated years before that, so I think it qualifies.

Ooh yes, there is a lot of uncertainty now because we all thought that Brexit was going to be a straight-forward process. Try to imagine what else could happen in the next decade and your head will start spinning!

"Just Shout Out Your Need" thanks to the rise of Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant there's no need to ever google again, to ever hunt for a song again, to ever remember something important again, or to ever go to the store again. You can be super lazy. Just should out your need. Of course, it's unfortunate that all these devices sound like cheerful women who are thrilled to serve.

Technically you're still googling/searching for those things, you're just having Alexa or Siri execute the search for you so you don't have to type it.

"One Step Closer" to the edge, and I'm about to break

• 3 weeks later...