Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Best/Worst WrestleManias

Gareth The Great

Which WrestleMania events from years gone by were the most entertaining to you? Not just decent matches, but the ones that kept your eyes glued to the telly. Which ones were a bore? I can easily think of the boring events and those all involved Roman Reigns. To be fair, had he not been pushed so hard by Vince, so early on in his career, he probably would've become a star on his own. But the constant push pretty much wrecked it for me. I'm not sure about the most entertaining event though. There have been many that were so good that I have rewatched them dozens of times. One fantastic event that I'll always remember was between Kurt Angle and HBK. It wasn't flashy, not by a long shot, but they wrestled for ages and it was a display of pure technical athleticism.

Last year's WrestleMania was a show-stopper for me. For the first time, the women's match was the main event which felt epic. Rumors had been swirling that Lynch and Rousey truly didn't get along backstage and there was plenty of buildup for their feud. I know it looked like the ending was botched, but I don't care. They can spin that however they want and goodness knows we all heard many versions of what happened. That just adds to the story in my opinion. Rousey, Lynch, and Flair put on a great show throughout the whole bout.