Fan Clubs (beta)

Netflix Series

Fordy

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched so much telly that I'm running out of good programmes to binge. I've worked my way through Stranger Things, and if you haven't seen it, you should check it out, especially if you're into sci-fi/mystery type stuff. Now I'm working my way through Alone, which is a survival series that's also quite good.

I am slowly getting my rhythm back and would love animation movies (somehow, I never tire of these) recommendations, and you seem like the best person to suggest. Do you have any bias for a particular genre?

I must admit that Netflix is quite new to me, but I have been catching up on Peaky Blinders on it, and recently I have been watching Unsolved Mysteries, as I used to love the old version. I prefer to watch something that has a basis in reality, something that you can believe could actually happen. There are so many movies to choose from, it would be good if anyone has some recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...