Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

What Game Pass title are you playing?

Mike

I'm working my way through A Plague Tale: Requiem. If you enjoyed the first one, you won't be disappointed in the sequel, based on what I've played so far. I'm a sucker for story-driven, single-player experiences, so it's a very welcome addition.

What are you currently playing on Game Pass? Anything coming soon that you can't wait to jump into?

• 6 months later...

The latest one I was able to knock off my list was Bramble: The Mountain King, which I really enjoyed. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes games with a bit more of a darker tone.

Game Description

Bramble The Mountain King takes you on a gripping and unsettling journey through stunning environments. Take on the role of Olle, a young boy setting off to rescue his sister, kidnapped by a dreaded troll.

Not everything in Bramble is exactly how it seems - in this strange land with creatures big and small, you must be careful when to approach and when to hide. Many hungry and spiteful beasts lurk in these forests and caves. Watch your step....

Call upon the Spark of Courage, an enchanted fragment granting the gifts you need to endure the pitfalls and trials in your path. Defeat the horrid creatures you encounter in different and unique ways. Be warned, courage without kindness can take you down a dark path.