Fan Clubs (beta)

You're all gonna hate me so much.......

Guest The Vulcanized One

Guest The Vulcanized One

If you don'tknow Ive been doing my work experience at the BBC television centre for the past four days and I was lucky enough to catch the rehearsal for Top Of the Pops. I saw, spoke to and listened to the following people rehearse;

MurderDolls (the lead singer looks well different without the make-up on, the played ten feet away from me and apart from the singing were very good)

Abs (his backing dancers were buff as hell)

Emma Bunton (drool)

Jemini (i took the piss out of the guy when they were recording a segment to be played on the show and he gave me the funniest look I have ever seen, a mixture of confusion and anger. Me and my mate were killing ourselves. I also laughed in the girls face when I realised who she was although she WAS buff as hell)

I also spoke to Edith Bowman and Colin Murray who are very very nice people. And Colin Murray doesn't put on that Northern Irish accent at all, it is actually that strong. So come on everyone, let that little green monster roam free ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Goldy

You're all gonna hate me so much....

Hmmmm is it possible to hate you any more? :D (only kidding Spark, you know we love ya! ) That is one awesome works experience! Hehe fancy taking the mick out of Jemini lol! wicked boy! Glad your enjoying it! :)

Guest Nicole
Originally posted by Sabba Simba

Can't say I'm jealous at all. Who the hell are The Murderdolls?

Murderdolls are a really cool band, I'm not gonna catergorise them into what music they are as I'll get it wrong. The guitarist is Joey Jordison, member from slipknot and the lead singer is Wednesday 13. They look kinda goth and they sing Dead in Hollywood among things

Murderdolls are glam-rock that Manson perfected around the late 90s and that KISS did back in the 80s. The line up is Wednesday 13 (singer), Joey Jordison (guitarist), Ben Graves (drums), Acey Slade (who replaced Tripp Elson)(bass or guitar), and Eric Griffin (whatever Acey isn't). Incidentally, before The Murderdolls changed their name, Joey was actually lead singer, and Wednesday was on guitar. As Nic said, only song released so far is "Dead in Hollywood", circulating on Kerrang and Scuzz. Album is "Beyond the valley of the Murderdolls", and they're gonna be on a double tour with Stone Sour (band featuring Slipknot lead singer Corey Tayler). Overall, very cool.

Anyways.. Jemini LOL. Shoulda started chanting "Nil Poi, Nil Poi" :P

Guest The Vulcanized One
Originally posted by Sabba Simba

Can't say I'm jealous at all. Who the hell are The Murderdolls?

So you're not jealous that I spoke to Edith Bowman, whos buff as hell and saw Emma Bunton who is buffer than all hell? You a bit of a shirt lifter old chap??

Guest The Crippler
I must check these Murderdolls out to see if they are really glam rock. I am more than a little suspect but I'll check them out before casting judgement.

Guest PeteR Richards

Damn, **** labelling them, just enjoy it.

It has elements of rock, metal, glam, punk, shock, horror everything and it's hard to categorise. :)

Guest Russ

"Buff" this, "Buff" that. Along with "Wicked", "Buff" must be my least favourite word.

If you're happy with meeting a bunch of no-name pop acts, good for you. But was it really that important that you had to boast about it, and when people were unimpressed, you had to try to persuade them to be jealous of you?

I give you the TWO 2001-Nicole "I Had A Maths Test Today" Award For Outstanding Achievement In The Field Of Attention Seeking.

Guest Pabster
I agree with Russ about the "buff" saying. I have heard it TONS of times in the last few months - where the hell did it come from because I hate it. :)