Fan Clubs (beta)

The Darkness

Guest El Selecta

Guest The Crippler
I heard them the other night on Lamacq and they totally totally murdered "Street Spirit" by Radiohead. I know they are an entirely different band than Radiohead but it was awful. Very bad cover version.

Guest PeteR Richards
I really really like them but haven't got round to buying their album yet cos I'm skint. Get Your Hands Off My Woman I love, same with Stuck In A Rut and Growing On Me, I think his voice is fantastic and they sound pretty old school rock... certainly more so than The Datsuns! Plus they seem like really cool guys who have the right attitude to stuff in general.

Guest Latino Reheat

Their album isn't out until July Peter :P

I first heard them quite a while ago, with their first single "I believe in a thing called love" and I loved it. I also loved Get your hands off my woman, that was funny.

Love the way Justins voice goes like it does and you just gotta love his camp costumes!

Guest El Selecta
The cover of Street Spirit is brilliant. I'm fed up of bands taking themselves too seriously. Its good to have some humor in music. There are too many bands trying to be too cool (not the tag team) and 'alternative'. I recomend everyone download the Street Spirit cover. They havemurdered it but thats the point. Its the funniest record I've heard for a long time.

Heard of this band back in September, when they hadn't been signed by a big label yet, and thought they were cool, am glad they are getting somewhere now. Growing On Me, is an awesome track too.

Guest PeteR Richards
Originally posted by Latino Reheat

Their album isn't out until July Peter :P

Oh ...gosh darn my ignorance. I guess I'll get it when it comes out then.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nicole
Has anyone seen the thing about the making of the video on Scuzz? The way he says ooooooooh lady makes me laugh every bloody time. Bloody legendary. Must get the album as well.

Guest kid banzai

I've been listening to the album every day for the past week or so. It's pretty cool in a "cheesy hair metal" kind of way, but it's not really any different to the stuff that Rainbow used to do back in the 80's.

The album would make a great party soundtrack!