Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE sign Laree

Dead Crow

From the TWO Newsboard *cheap pop*

NWA:TNA and RoH female Alexis Laree has been signed by the WWE to a developmental contract.

The diva, currently best known as a member of The Gathering in TNA alongside Julio Dinero and Raven, has impressed WWE over the past month or so, having even had a few dark match try-outs as of late.

Laree will be sent to OVW alongside Paul London and Shannon "Daffney/Lucy" Ward.

I'm a little upset because I loved the Gathering stable. But at least now I get to see her on WWE. I really like this girl and she takes some killer bumps. Used right, she should be a good addition to the roster.

Thing is though.... if the WWE sign Low-Ki, chances are Vince McMahon will do an Ultimo Dragon on us and 'not like his style' (eg. Vince speak for 'he not big guy').

Personally I don't want the WWE to sign TNA talent, since they are only gonna be mis-used anyway.

Guest OLDSCHOOLREBEL
The WWE is stealing the best talent from places just so they do not become a threat. Paul London and Alexis Laree are good examples.

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by Kam

I'm surprised they havent signed Trinity.

I liked the Gathering too, so I'll miss her there.

Oh yes - I agree with you about Trinity - she's an impressive worker as well a rather lovely diva too at that!

If WWE ever signs Low-Ki - I shall be watching him closely - because he'll fail upon enterting the WWE and wait a few years and WWE'll have destroyed Low-Ki's profile and reputation - then release him and he'll be a no-body in the indy promotion.

To be fair, Laree hasn't signed yet, but its likely she will. As for the likes of Styles, Low-Ki, Red, apparantly there has been interest, but none of them, particularly want to go there.

They were all interested in Kid Kash, but his backstage behaviour put them off, and they also don't like AMW, siting Chris Harris as "bland and boring". All I say in reply to that is "La Resistance......" That is all.

I have to admit, I don't think AMW would really fit in if they came to the WWE.... they'd need a stupid gimmick or something.

I think they'd probably just do to them what they did to the Palumbo and O'Haire tag team, and send Harris off to development since he 'wasn't ready'.

Low-Ki wont go to WWE unless they offer him a whole heap of cash, he earns a lot working his indy dates plus his Zero One commitments