Open Club  ·  1 member  ·  Free

Professional Wrestling

Revival **Spoiler**

Guest fujiwara

Guest fujiwara

Revival

Yeeesssss! jodie fliesch wins the king of england tourny

Eddie puts in two very good performances and does the job for doug williams.

alex shane and scott parker have a match full stop.

great show.

lol i hope werent as bad as the radio report cause lol that was frickin useless

anyways greatest night in british wrestling history my arse, and i doubt it'll lead to any major rumblings either.

Also nxt time, someone tell tommy and alex not to plug for about 10 yrs, how alex shane or grandmaster sexay will win the tourney, when in fact they arent even in it.

Guys u have sum work to do.

anyways, well done to workers who no doubt put on a good show, shame about sum other stuff

Guest SkinnyBoy
Didn't boyd say to a chick at one point I can't remember what was going on exactly "Ill have your babies?" Lmao I didn't think men could have babies. Oh well.

Guest TsuMirren

Phew...thought we'd have to post in a seperate forum about Revival. After all, don't want anyone getting annoyed. :)

Not sure what to make of Jody, though it is a good way to push him to the US audience. Doug was so impressive at King of the Indies and now Jody beats him for King of England...didn't that change from King of Britain nice and quickly.

Next Saturday should be interesting with Alex Shane fighting Scott Parker...the follow up to Revival, can you live with yourself if you miss it?

Guest Jerichoholic
Where can we get a full report of Revival from someone who was in attendance or something. The results on the TWO headlines are just from someone who listened to it on the radio like the rest of us. There must be some way of seeing a full report!

Originally posted by TsuMirren

Next Saturday should be interesting with Alex Shane fighting Scott Parker...the follow up to Revival, can you live with yourself if you miss it?

You know Tsu that feud ws booked entirelly for you show ;) ... of course Cab won't admit that!

Guest Michael

yea i didnt see it , i had more important things to do , like pop idol was on :) (actualy i went out)

can i also say im fed up with all these "the equvilant to Vince McMahon" . There will only ever be one vin mac .

whens this revival thing on T.V anyways , is it worth watching ?

Bravo, March 3rd, 8-10PM

Probably the best match on the card was Fleisch vs Storm as good ol' JR would say it was a slobberknocker.

Touching moment at the end of the show with Dynamite kid and Fleisch though