• Heel
    • Plays them both just as good
    • I'd rather he were fired.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dickie Hyde

I voted for heel. He plays that role simply fantasticly. He has that kind of a "slimeball look" and I actually really supported him when he was a heel.

The face turn is great and all but it is getting a little stale. It's too predictable. As a heel you didn't know what Randy Orton was going to do from 1 week to the next, and that kept you going back for more. It certainly did me :xyx

I do have this horrible feeling in the back of my throat thought which is telling me that Randy Orton will be used dominantly as a face, because of his great merchandise selling and appeal. But IMO he will sell merch just the same if not better as a heel, I just wonder if the WWE see it that way.

The above is exactly why I hope the trip to Smackdown! for Randy Orton is indeed true. After a good feud and match with Tripps at Mania (with a win) Orton could move to Smackdown! to become the top heel there, with that great ego of his, leaving Triple H to continue in his rigtful place as the top heel on RAW...

Edited by Dickie Hyde

Guest Gooneronastick
I don't think we've seen the best of "face Randy" because of them trying to build up for the inevitable HHH vs Orton match at WM21. I think they should have left him heel up til RR 2005 then look for the face turn. So I guess I'm saying Orton makes a better heel.

He has to be a heel. Look at the build up to him and Foley at Backlash this year, he was immense as the Legend Killer. That is what got him noticed. He can still be a heel and fued with HHH. It just takes a good story.

Look at the fued between Rocky and Faarooq, that worked and both of them were heels at the time.

Guest Dickie Hyde
Either a heel or he can get fired for all i care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a bit of a stupid thing to say. Infact it's very stupid. I preumse you are joking, and if you're not then you need help.

Randy Orton has clear talent which is probably why you want him as a heel. I do, most people do, but considering firing him is just plain silly, for every aspect...

It doesnt really matter to me whether Orton is face or heel, as long as he's still in WWE i really dont care. I have to say tho, I did mark out for him much more during his spell as a heel with the I.C title,

Guest Dickie Hyde
It doesnt really matter to me whether Orton is face or heel' date=' as long as he's still in WWE i really dont care. I have to say tho, I did mark out for him much more during his spell as a heel with the I.C title,[/quote']

I think this sums up how most Randy Orton fans feel. Whether they love him or not, they want him in the WWE, and they like him that much more as a heel...

Whatever the case, the respect is there...

Guest The B-Man
Heel! Beyond a shadow of a doubt! As a face people are starting to get bored of him' date=' but as a heel he got a following.[/quote']

Says it all Darky. This guy was so over as a heel and since turning face he has got nothing but stick from people. You ll loved him even if you don't admitt it now.

Guest Gooneronastick
I think he needs more time to develop the mic skills to be an effective face IMO. Turn him heel again, develop the mic skills as heel and keep him that way. :P

Guest Dickie Hyde
i like him as a face actually

That's fine, it's great actually. I didn't say people dont like him as a face, but I said the majority of the fans prefer him as a heel, thus where his following is...

Heel, without a question.

Being Heel brings the best out of him, match wise and promo wise.

He looks more cool being cocky than being a baby face.

And he had going the Legend Killer thing ,that got him heat.

Now that he's babyface he dropped the legend killer thing.

Guest Dickie Hyde
And he had going the Legend Killer thing ,that got him heat.

Now that he's babyface he dropped the legend killer thing.

But that can just as easily be picked up again with the right storyline...

But that can just as easily be picked up again with the right storyline...

Yeahh but the legend killer thing would only work with him being heel.Cause nobody would like a babyface that RKO's legends.

Or would they :P