Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Cena (No Holds Barred!)

Guest Gerrard

Guest Gerrard

I can see we have a few people who hate Cena and a few who worship him.

People know I cant stand him and things have got heated and a thread has been closed.

Now lets settle this once and for all. If the mods will allow it, I would like this thread no holds barred.

Any Cena topics come in here and stop closing threads for people who dont care about Cena either way.

What do you say mods? Close it if you want but its worth a try.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i second the motion on not closing the thread because they are only opinions and there is only one pathetic cena fan that takes opinions too far, so I think everyone should feel free on letting out their opinions on Cena and what he is doing for and to the WWE on a whole.

Chris quite rightly closes a thread because it's become far too inflammatory so you think it's a good idea to start the argument again but with the proviso that it should become inflammatory...? :roll

Guest Anime Otaku
actually it's people like C_R and some others making things personal and insulting members that gets threads closed

Guest Christian Rules
It is a trend though. Mr knoxville is the one who causes trouble. It was me first now these other two lads.

Hey, i just hate cena, i can talk about why he is wrong for the buisness for hours, but i do have a problem also with mr knoxville for his insulting comments when me, c_r and gerrard basically make an opinion.

Guys, please do yourselves a favour and find another thread to post in cause a mod has made a decision to stop a thread with this sort of argument and you're basically ignoring him and throwing his decision back in his face.

Play nice. ;)

Guest johnny knoxvill
Will live with it kid. Because your attitude and the fact that you cant back your statements with decent arguments thats all you will hget from me.

But didn't we just say our arguement, I think i can now end this argument by saying you go and find all the people that love cena and we will find all the people that hate him, there will be more for us and about 1 or 2 more than yourself if you're lucky that love him.

Guest Christian Rules
Will live with it kid. Because your attitude and the fact that you cant back your statements with decent arguments thats all you will hget from me.

We have backed our arguements up time after time but with you being 15 years old, a mark and fancying John Cena you wont admit he sucks big time.

Open your ears to intelligent fans all arounf you telling you that Cena sucks.

Guest The Doctor
I think i can now end this argument by saying you go and find all the people that love cena and we will find all the people that hate him' date=' there will be more for us and about 1 or 2 more than yourself if you're lucky that love him.[/quote']

See, this is how wars get started! :lol

Three words to settle this.

Ready?

Agree

To

Disagree.

Here endeth the lesson. Peace and love man, it's like, where it's at. :xyx

Guest johnny knoxvill
Umm okay buddy you go do that could you get me a coke a packet of munchies and a 6 pack me whupping your ass has made me real hungry and thirsty now run along dear boy.

Guest johnny knoxvill
Christian rules you ask anyone on here ( apart from Braley whats his name ) no one like you just go home and destroy some Cena figures if it will make you feel better.

See, this is how wars get started! :lol

Three words to settle this.

Ready?

Agree

To

Disagree.

Here endeth the lesson. Peace and love man, it's like, where it's at. :xyx

that was inspiring, but its more fun to argue like kids, i say let em go, il get the ball rolling, cena sucks!

I said I had stopped so why take it so far, it's like you are trying to convince to yourself that Cena is better than what he actually is, just take a rest and don't come back to it, I think you're better than wasting your time on something you know won't happen.

And C_R, i am also 15 but i don't think i am a Cena lover, so does that mean that i am aloud to voice my own opinion.

Guest Christian Rules
Christian rules you ask anyone on here ( apart from Braley whats his name ) no one like you just go home and destroy some Cena figures if it will make you feel better.

Aaaaaaaaaarrr, everyone look the little beby is so cute, he thinks Cena can wrestle.

Come back with an arguement and not an insult because you are getting outsmarted by about 5 different people.

I know not many people like me on this forum, thanks for pointing that out so I can go and cry.

Guest johnny knoxvill

I bet you think your pretty tough tryin to impress the older dudes with your posts and your funny name. Take your ball and go home and in the words of MY MAIN MAN JOHN CENA...

U CANT C ME

Guest The Doctor
that was inspiring' date=' but its more fun to argue like kids, i say let em go, il get the ball rolling, cena sucks![/quote']

:dumb

^

(there's not a smilie of me banging my head against a brick wall so this will have to do!)