Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Angle or Flair?

Guest carlito is cool

Guest carlito is cool

Who was the best? In their primes (angle possibly still is) they were both great but who was better. Watching some of Flairs old matches theres no doubt they are quality but they all seem a little repetitive. Also Flairs weak style doesnt make his work as believeable as the hard hitting suplex machine Kurt Angle. On the mic they are equals both can cut great serious or amusing interviews. Flair drew more money than Angle however there was no1 with the popularity of Austin or the Rock around plus ever since Angle has been in the wwe Wrestling on the whole is on the decline. Angle is superior to flair brawling aswell he carried shane o mac to a scorcher a kotr and had a classic tussle with ustin at sslam. Flair weak style makes him brawling hard to believe. Kurt is also the superior aerial worker Flair very rarely went upstairs to launch an attack.

Its very close but angles harder style and versatility swing me towards him just. No doubt many will disagree wat are your thoughts?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gooneronastick
Easy. Flair wins hands down. The guys longevity is there for all to see. Flair had it all in his day.......looks, mic skills, talent in abundance, can carry anyone to a decent match and cut a promo like no-one else. Kurt Angle is a good performer and has most of the qualities that Flair had in his day but Flair could put them all together and look the part which is something I'm not sure Kurt could pull off.

Guest RvD316
I would have to say Flair. He was great in the ring and on the mic. He could get any crowd reaction he wanted. I consider him one of the best heels of all time. Angle is one of my favorite wrestlers and is GOLD on the mic and in the ring but he is definately no Flair.

Guest Kanenite
The Nature Boy would win anyday IMO, he rules. Angle is a fantastic performer but Flair has done it all whether it's pulling ladys or winning the world title 16 times. Dont get me wrong Angle has done a lot but he hasn't been wrestling as long as Flair and doesn't have the experience that Flair has

Guest Anime Otaku
has to be Naitch, he was amazing back in the day, just watch his DVD collection. Angle is great too but he's not 'the man' because his career has not beat Flairs

Guest The Franchise
Angle is a far better wrestler than Flair, but Flair is better on the mic

but Flair has been doing it for decades so you gotta respect him

i would go with Angle on this one

Kurt Angle without question is one of the best all-around wrestlers alive today.But Ric Flair is a living legend. Not to mention Ric Flair has faced every great wrestler thats ever laced on a pair of boots over the last 20-30 years.(living or deceased)

Of course of they wrestled now Angle would win. But if Angle was around back when Flair was just a 3-6 time NWA world champion it would've been a classic. I would've given the match to Flair hands down. Flair has faced them all and Flair has beaten them all too.

Ric Flair is the Muhammed Ali of Wrestling. Hes simply the Greatest of All time.Bar none. Kurt Angle indeed is a future hall of famer in the WWE. But Flair IMO was always better than Angle. :worship

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
considering ive seen more of angle than flair i pick angle but i can see how good flair is even now i would rather watch him than half the wrestlers in the ring........

Guest Anime Otaku
but Flair is not a good wrestler and Angle is, which was my point, which you have very carefully avoided ! : )

Flair may not be a great wrestler today but back when he was angles age he was AMAZING in the ring, go get yourself an education by buying the Ric Flair collection and you will see that ric flair may have a legit claim to Bret Hart's catchphrase 'The best there is the best there was and the best there will ever be'

Guest johnny knoxvill

Angle just by a hair because I have seen Angles whole progression in the WWE

Angle ( Prime )

Wrestling ability: 10/10

Mic Skills: 9 /10

Charisma: 9/10

Look: 8/10

Belts ( honours ): NCAA Titles twice

Olympic Gold medals

European Champion

Intercontinental champion

King Of The Ring 2000

WWE Champion 4 times

WCW champion 2 times

I know Flair has been a 16 time world champ but I havent seen any of his stuff before WCW so I dont know too much. Flair is awesome though. I just Like Angle that tad bit more.

Guest PHIZZLE

I'd go for Angle he's a better wrestler than Ric Flair ever was

And Kurt ANGLE'S Promos are hilarious the man has it all

Although I do Still Think Ric Flair is a legend WOOOOOOOOOO

Guest RKOandRIC4LIFE
Angle just by a hair because I have seen Angles whole progression in the WWE

Angle ( Prime )

Wrestling ability: 10/10

Mic Skills: 9 /10

Charisma: 9/10

Look: 8/10

Belts ( honours ): NCAA Titles twice

Olympic Gold medals

European Champion

Intercontinental champion

King Of The Ring 2000

WWE Champion 4 times

WCW champion 2 times

I know Flair has been a 16 time world champ but I havent seen any of his stuff before WCW so I dont know too much. Flair is awesome though. I just Like Angle that tad bit more.

not bad... but that is nothing compared to a 16 time world champion. :worship WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Even though i am a huge Kurt Angle mark, I will have to go with Flair because he is more recognised and was a better wrestler in the day, i mean he wasn't even in his prime in the 90'2 and he was still good at the beginning of them, not taking away anything from the olympic hero though, maybe kurt might be better if he carries on for a long time the way he is.