Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Simon

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

I HATE YOU EDGE.

I HATE YOU LITA.

I HATE YOU WWE.

Screw them all. Screw them all to hell.

Oh. My God.

Could WWE be any more stupid? Hardy's current role before his injury was excellent, he shifted merchandise, put on great matches, had legions of fans...He was a big time superstar in the making, and all he needed was one big feud to let him break out as a serious main eventer. I can't help but think that this decision had something to do with Lita and Edge. Did they feel that he couldn't be trusted being in the same room as the pair and let him go for that reason?

He'll go to TNA, team with Jeff and make them a decent amount of money. Unless there's something being kept under wraps, I have no idea why any company would let Matt Hardy go. I've not got a clue what's going on at Titan Towers these days. Not a clue.

Someone in another forum brought up the fact that Hardy may have actually asked for a release to get away from the WWE, just a thought :?

Guest Steamboat

You just beat me to posting this Dan! :)

I really cant believe this. I feel so sorry for Matt. I was looking forward to his return and a possible intercontinental title push. Damn that Adam Copeland and his antics. Looks like TNA could pick up the pieces again. Hardy boyz reunited possible.

Guest Anime Otaku
i hope it's not true, but if it is i hope that it was Hardy quiting to get away from Edge and Lita and not Matt Hardy being fired

If he does go to TNA one feud I can see TNA milking big style would be The Hardy Boys vs. America's Most Wanted, I think that would really be good.

Guest Christof
Its shocking that management sided with Edge and Lita in the whole issue by never taking nay major action against either of them. They really don't know how to support people, its rather sickening that two people have left the company at a time when they needed support the most.

Guest RKOandRIC4LIFE
i read this and all i could think was that we will probably soon see a reunited hardy boyz in the TNA. hell yea that is awesome. Edited by RKOandRIC4LIFE

Guest MARTIN316V1

By the way some people are talking you would think Matt Hardy was a huge draw.

Lets face it, he's never gonna main event PPVs, he'll probably never make it past the midcard. It's no different from Test being released which no one cared about. I couldnt care less that he's been released to be honest, and i cant say ill notice he's gone.

Guest Ravenmark
By the way some people are talking you would think Matt Hardy was a huge draw.

Lets face it, he's never gonna main event PPVs, he'll probably never make it past the midcard. It's no different from Test being released which no one cared about. I couldnt care less that he's been released to be honest, and i cant say ill notice he's gone.

Hardy's program with Kane was well on the way to earning Hardy an even bigger push.

He was well over with the fans (particularly on SD) and sold a lot of merch.

Hardy could work well with cruisers and heavyweights.

Whether he was a huge draw or not, if he has been released it just shows that the WWE doesn't really care about its talent.

Guest Anime Otaku
that got me thinking, if WWE only holds hardy boyz as a TM would TNA be able to use hardy boys instead or would WWE still have grounds to sue?