Fan Clubs

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Steriods

Guest johnny knoxvill

Guest johnny knoxvill

I hear a lot of people blabbing on about almost 95% of the WWE roster are on roids. So are people saying it is impossible to get a decent physique without them?

And who are the biggest users in the WWE and in wrestling over the years

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnny knoxvill

Nah I doubt Trips is on much roids. He is a lot less muscular than he was in 00.

The biggest Roid monster has to be Steiner. He aint the biggest frame or the tallest but is huge muscular wise

Guest The Beltster

Biggest users over the years are guys like Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Warlord, Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy Smith, Rick Rude, Legion of Doom, HHH...99% of the huge muscle heads of the 1980's were roided to the max.

These days you have guys like Snitsky, Orton, HHH, Angle, Masters, Edge etc on the gas. Look at Orton, for example. When he was off the roids on RAW the other day, he looked scrawny as hell, when he comes back, he will be big again. Batista and Cena are also roided up, you can just tell by the physique.

Its not impossible to get a decent body without roids, as Lance Storm is proof of, BUT its pretty much impossible to get HUGE to the extent of guys like Chris Masters and HHH if thats not your natural frame.

HHH's natural frame is pretty slim, go back and watch him in WCW or when he first came into the WWF to see a more natural version of what HHH's body looks like.

Guest johnny knoxvill
Randy was slim and scrawny because he hadnt trained or nothing. Thats what I thought. Trips isnt all veiny or nothing he seems like he does little. I doubt Randy does

Over the years:

Dynamite, Rude, Bulldog, Warrior, Steiner, Hogan, Beefcake, Hercules, Sid, Brakkus, and Savage were all on the juice for most of their careers.

Nah I doubt Trips is on much roids. He is a lot less muscular than he was in 00.

The biggest Roid monster has to be Steiner. He aint the biggest frame or the tallest but is huge muscular wise

What are you talking about? HHH and Master's are without a doubt the biggest roiders in the business. They guys upper body is so much bigger than what it used to be he gets hernia's constantly. Back in 2000, when he was at his best, he was much slimmer, but still big.

As sure testament of a roideris the cycle. Over about a 3 month time, they will be big but flabby, then ripped, then flabby again. That's the best way to use steriods, ween off of them for a couple of weeks.

Heck even Eddie is MUCH bigger than he used to be, same with Rey and Kidman.

If you look at a guy like the Rock, who back in their prime was always bigger than HHH, he never really got more ripped or bulkier. If anything he's slimmed down some since 99-00.

Steiner, well that's obvious.

Look at HBK, he was much bigger back in his Rocker days, but slimmed down to where he is now towards the end of his DX run. Some have said that steroids could only have helped his back injury.

Hulk, Warrior, Luger, Warlord, Savage, Bagwell, all obvious.

Christian has gotten a little bigger over the years, but not as much as Edge. Christian was always around where he is now.

Look at Benjamin and Leasnar. Not as uber ripped as Masters, but are still bulky guys. they are also much more athletic. Leasnar might be an abvious choice, but he'sbeen that way since getting constantly drugged tested in colloge.

Randy was slim and scrawny because he hadnt trained or nothing. Thats what I thought. Trips isnt all veiny or nothing he seems like he does little. I doubt Randy does

He definitley does, you don't need to be big and hulking to be on the juice. Look at AJ Styles, I'm pretty sure he's a juicer.

Guest johnny knoxvill
IMO the people who dont do steroids or very little are Y2J Christian Orton Spike London Big Show HBK JBL Rock Austin Flair HHH Regal Eugene Tajiri

Guest johnny knoxvill
Goldberg was never a roider just huge smae with Lesnar He wasnt ripped just built like a brick s hit house

Guest Christof
IMO the people who dont do steroids or very little are Y2J Christian Orton Spike London Big Show HBK JBL Rock Austin Flair HHH Regal Eugene Tajiri

Johnny how can you say those names without evidence when you have others that can provide decent reasoning as to why most wrestlers are on steroids. Ignorance really is bliss isn't it

Guest johnny knoxvill
Like I said IMO. I said who are on Very little or none at all. If these people dont have 100% proof theres is as good as mine

All in bold do or have done the juice in the past.

And johnny, HHH doesn't just do a little,he is the second biggest juicer in the company. Right behind Masters.

And Batista seems to have learned a thing from HHH, he seems to be on a cylce now too.

JBL is just a shadow of his former self back in the Acolytes. His arms were HUGE back them, even bigger than Farooqs. Watch Flair back in he late 70's early 80's, he had some pretty big guns back then too.

Not all juice users have to be big hulking guys, and steroids don't just grow muscle. It heals your muscles faster soyou can work out more, so you just get quicker, my impressive, results.

Like I said IMO. I said who are on Very little or none at all. If these people dont have 100% proof theres is as good as mine

Johhny, i'm actually backing up my claims with evidence. I've actually read about the effects steroids have on people, not just your general/public opion of what a roider looks like.

Guest johnny knoxvill
Spiral Trap do you have proof of him being the second biggest user. I though that would be Batista.

Guest MrFill

DAVE~! has guaranteed proof of Roiding, as has Mercury - look at their abs, they don't have a "6 pack" they have a "5 pack" - their abs are displaced so that they develop more on one side than another

Oh, and another big juicer recently has been Eddie - ever since he went on the "HHH Growth Plan", bulked up and developed an amazing case of acne down his back :P

And let's not overlook one of the biggest users recently - Vince McMahon :P

Spiral Trap do you have proof of him being the second biggest user. I though that would be Batista.

You have to look at gains in rapid gains body mass, and as I have said a few times, the cycle.

Compare this HHH

http://www.wrestlingkingdom.com/tripleh/tron.jpg

To this one

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/574/574548/triple-h-interview-20041220031757726-000.jpg

See the difference? Guessing from who he is about to Pedigree, I think that is his heel turn in 99. The second pic, guessing from his tights, is 2002 and above.

DAVE~! has guaranteed proof of Roiding, as has Mercury - look at their abs, they don't have a "6 pack" they have a "5 pack" - their abs are displaced so that they develop more on one side than another

Oh, and another big juicer recently has been Eddie - ever since he went on the "HHH Growth Plan", bulked up and developed an amazing case of acne down his back :P

And let's not overlook one of the biggest users recently - Vince McMahon :P

Almost forgot about Vinnie Mac, the RR incident is probally as much proff as we'll ever get to muscle weakening due to roid use.