Fan Clubs Community

Whatcha playing now?

Paul

Come on, what game has your attention and what format?

Im playing Emperor: Battle for Dune. A nice little C+C style game on the PC. Personaly I think its a mile better than any other real time stratagy game Ive ever played.

Anyway, over to you.

I bought The Getaway from a shop over here for £5 so i thought i'd give it a go

Good concept and storline, imagine GTA but in London. Controlling the character takes a while to get a grip of as well as the driving. Would definately recommend it to any fan of the GTA series, not as good by any means but worth a purchase if you can get it on the cheap

STILL playing Gran Turismo 3 which I bought from Gamestation for a fiver pre owned ages ago but havn't managed to get hold of a formula one car yet. I've done 5 of the 10 endurance races and theyve all popped up in the random selection, just been unlucky. I refuse to buy GT4 until i do all the races on this one

Other than that, I completed Shadow of Rome a few weeks back which is fantastic, a must buy IMO for PS2 owners. I wasn't too keen on the stelath-like missions on the game as thats not my kinda thing but the actual gladiatorial fighting is superb

Well' date=' we've packed all our games, but I had to reopen the box, to dig out Tiger Woods 2004 for me Gamecube. Fancied a bit of golf today.[/quote']

Haha! Funny you mentioned that Wyndy. I've got it for the PS2 and played it to death but could never beat Tiger Woods on the World Tour........... until after approx a 6 month absense from playing it i beat him on the first attempt. Just slowly making my way through the PGA season mode, me thinks it could take a while

Guest Anime Otaku
i'm playing Animal crossing or MOH: European Assault on the Gamecube. Next week i am getting Drestroy all humans! and Tekken 5 for my PS2

Guest Anime Otaku
yeah its not bad, very tough even on easy though but mostluy its a case of learing where peopel are and beingcarefule when you go into a new area.

Currently in my PS2 in the wonderful Gran Turismo 4. The graphics are crisp, the cars handle realistically, the races are tough, and the whole thing is superb. Gonna be a while until i am off of this.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, trying to pretend its Final Fantasy,

also still trying to complete Killzone, Demon Stone and San Andreas but failing

Guest han89
there are no new games.....things have been like this for a few months now..but the summer is promissing....now i am playing god of war on PS2..i finished it actually in 2 or 3 days...and now i am looking into my old unfinished games like final fantasy 10 and castlevania and alias and i am repeating formula one career challenge....enough?

Guest Feenix

At the moment i'm mostly playing Forza Motorsport. If you don't know what that is, just imagine Gran Turismo with truly realistic handling, much better graphics, car damage, and add in customisable cars. It basically grabs GT by the neck and takes a leak all over it. Anyone who has played both and doesn't suck at Forza will agree.

I'm also playing Doom 3. It's quite a good game. But i've finished it, and it's the kind of game you just don't wanna play twice, even though it's great.

I'm also playing Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source as always. Absolutely brilliant games and anyone who doesn't think so is sick.

Not playing much else right now, although I do plan to start a new game of Final Fantasy X-2.

The world of games is kind of dry at the moment. Proved by an unispired game like Juiced being number one currently. Looking forward to Far Cry Instincts though.

Guest voice of reason
At the moment i'm mostly playing Forza Motorsport. If you don't know what that is' date=' just imagine Gran Turismo with truly realistic handling, much better graphics, car damage, and add in customisable cars. [/quote']

I've hit the wall with Forza, got through fifty percent of it, could finish it really easily, but it's gotten to the point where it bores me to tears now. Roll on PGR3...