Fan Clubs Community

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Chris Jericho - Devastating news ***Potential Spoilers***

Guest Dave7g

Guest Dave7g

From Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

Chris Jericho, who has booked a lot of FOZZY gigs starting after Summerslam, including a ten day tour of the UK in October. Its said that 'the belief internally is Jericho will be gone within 6 weeks, as he hasn't signed his new deal, and Summerslam is believed to be his last show.'

I suppose he needs a break for a while, but it looks like Raw is losing it's greatest star. I'm sure he will return after a while, wont he? :eek

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brock Strongo

He's probabably just taking a bit of time out

theyre not using him properly at the moment anyway

Guest charlie haas mark

F***.. s****... C****.. b*******

raw looses it's champion... crap boygets to keep the title... does this mean he's technically not employed by the WWE anymore???

Guest Evil Monkey
that is a shame, but i think Jericho's heart is more for the music than the wrestling now anyway, so for him it probably wasnt a tough choice. reckon if fozzy doesnt become as big as he hopes, he will be back

Guest Dutch

could this just to a swerve by wwe? like lately they have been kind of fooling us with these works / shoots.

wwe know the smarks will be reading the observer and want to swerve the fans to believe that cena will retain the belt but in fact jericho will win the belt and sign a new contract? im probably way off the mark though

He's probabably just taking a bit of time out

theyre not using him properly at the moment anyway

i completly agreethey could do so much more with him,

Guest charlie haas mark
if i was WWE i'd give Y2J the belt.. he is big on raw and they can't afford to loose him at the moment.. Raw needs a new champ anyway.. it won't hurt Cena if he looses the belt.. and it would keep Y2J around to

Guest Edgehead

He deserves so much better. He was probably told he has to job to Cena at Summerslam and thought 'screw this i'm outta here'

Huge loss but I can't blame the guy really

Guest charlie haas mark

SO IS Y2J TECHNICALLY GONE FROM THE WWE FOREVER (unless he resigns)

fill me in here!!!!

Guest charlie haas mark

i hate this this sucks... Cena should drop the belt to him.. Y2J eserves it.. c'mon Cena do something about it!!! Step up!! (i knowi t isn't his fault) but there you go

WWE looses possibly one of it's best stars

Guest mankind
I think Y2J should at least have the I-C belt, I mean his match vs Shelton Benjamin at Backlash is a match of the year candidate in my opinion.

Guest Drake

I don't know why yall are throwing a hissy fit at Cena. Everyone in their right mind knew Jericho wasn't gonna win the title. And if you saw a thread that I made about future plans , the card for a house show in Puerto Rico after SS was Edge vs Cena for the Title. So don't be surprise if Edge takes it or HHH.

As far as Jericho leaving WWE for a stupid FOZZY tour, now that just plain sucks.

if he does leave the WWE for a period of time I tink it will be a loss in the short term, but in the long run I think it would benefit greatly to freshen the Jericho character alot. Alot of stars take breaks and come back better than ever.

If Y2J leaves the WWE for good, well the WWE will have made a huge mistake by letting Jericho go.

Guest charlie haas mark
also (going on my x factor thread) Y2J had the X factor.. he should be champ now IMO.. the champ is weak.. it makes more sense than when HHH was champ