Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Worst Ever

Guest Thirteen

Guest Thirteen
I'm interested to know what would be peoples worst ever. For instance one of the worst ever storylines has to be Mark Henry and that grannie always showing her wrinkly assets Mae Young:eek :eek

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Edgemaster006

well at least that one had some humor to it.

My pick would be - John Cena vs Kenzo Suzuki storyline.

It just .....didnt have to happen. Useless rubbish.

Guest Citizen Kane
The worst stroyline ever was Triple H vs Kane in late 2002. Even as a 'mark' I was embaressed for WWE. Luckily, I didn't see the 'dummy incident', and it was still utter rubbish.

Guest Gooneronastick
The worst stroyline ever was Triple H vs Kane in late 2002. Even as a 'mark' I was embaressed for WWE. Luckily' date=' I didn't see the 'dummy incident', and it was still utter rubbish.[/quote']

Ah, the infamous Katie Vick/necrophilia storyline. Utter crap.

The Gobbledygooker was another awful story. Weeks & weeks of build-up for that, such an anti-climax.

Guest Thirteen
The Angle chasing Booker's wife because of his fetish-storyline was cringe-worthy

alright worst wrestlers, worst gimmicks, wort ring attire, worst entrance, worst worker,etc, etc.

One guy i could never stand; Shane/Dean Douglas, he was useless in WWF/E & WCW and by far one of the worst if not THE worst Champion in ECW history!

Guest Danny Styles

i hated:

The Kane HHH Katie Vick storyline.. so tasteless and really sick

Cena vs Kenzo.. not ONE of them could wrestle

the Kane rape Lita storyline: why is kane always in sick stroylines.. it wasn't even good

Angle and Sharmell.. simply because it was when the annoying bitch started to show up on smackdown

Guest Danny Styles
Worst wrestler? My god where do we start? - Tomko .

how dare you :P

Tomko was great with Christian.. and is hilarious with Snitsky.. for a guy with 0 charisma he is alright :P

Well it's not a storyline but when they do the ''Kidnapped'' angle it makes my stomach revolt.

I mean yeah nobody knows where the kidnapped person is except for the camera crew,the sound crew,the production crew and the millions of people wathing it on TV:roll

Yeah but when stuff like that happens, you've got to think in terms of a soap opera.

The worst wrestler ever is Giant Gonzalez, there's no contest. Tomko and Heidenreich are wrestling GAWDs compared to him.

Guest Slim Jim
GTV wasn't used very well. If they'd done it properly, it would make all of those backstage segments where the camera man is invisible to the people in them much more believable.

Guest HulkFearsAustin
Worst feud ever - Booker T vs. Chris Benoit. Booker sucks and should have retired years ago, despite his recent heel turn he's still as stale as ever. Benoit is boring these days and is an awful face, turning him heel would be nice.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity