Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Tajiri Released

Guest HTFCacc2004

Guest HTFCacc2004
WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiri’s final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors.
Credit: wwe.com

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
Whoa. Bummer. But again, NEVER used properly. When will they learn? Hugely talented, but always given the comedy/sneaky oriental role/typecast.....gah. I give up.

Damn you Mrs Tajiri and your lack of ability to drive. It's easy. ABC- Accelerator, Brake, Clutch. 3 point turns are even easy if you've been driving for a few years.

I knew it was coming, but I'm still disapointed.

Good for him, WWE never used him right in any way. He's been wanting to go back to Japan for a long time, he will be a huge asset to whatever Japanese fed he goes to.

Guest Thirteen
Whoa. Bummer. But again' date=' NEVER used properly. When will they learn? Hugely talented, but always given the comedy/sneaky oriental role/typecast.....gah. I give up.[/quote']

Exactly, another example of stereotypical marketing gone wrong. BUT if he did go to TNA it would be excellent!:xyx

Guest HulkFearsAustin

Pretty much a ''Who Cares?'' type of release for me. He didnt add anything to the shows and is no big loss.

Bye bye :1wave

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
sorry to see him go, but 'm sure he can do better somewhere that actually uses its cruisers better then WWE does

Guest Anime Otaku
nah i think he just changed his name to anime otaku

*Bakasmacks Phizzle* not funny :P

Definatly bad news though. He was pretty good but used really badly.

I hope they give him an honorable last match' date=' but I doubt it.[/quote']

It seems the tradition in WWE for leaving wrestlers, is to humiliate them beyond recognition and to make them look as worthless as possible on their last outing.

Its been talked about for a few months, and has come as no suprise. Its a shame, but if Tajiri wants to continue his wrestling career he'll be able to virtually go anywhere he wants, and probably make decent money to boot.

Its been talked about for a few months' date=' and has come as no suprise. Its a shame, but if Tajiri wants to continue his wrestling career he'll be able to virtually go anywhere he wants, and probably make decent money to boot.[/quote']

It's true, Taijiri is one of the best their is, he could be huge in Japan now, hopefully he will reach his potential now!!

He;ll be over in AJPW, NOAH or Hustle before you can fart his theme tune...

Trust me on this. He has links with TAKA and TAKA has links with both NJPW, AJPW, Dragons Gate, MPro and Hustle so who knows where he'll end up...

Hell he could even be over in Zero One soon seen as they are bringing in alot of former ECW-ites and Masato Tanaka has alot of sway over there with ex ECW-ite Steve Corino and their good pal Ohanti who books the place...

So if he goes back to wrestling who knows.

Guest Dusty Finish

Wonderful.

Tajiri vs Low-Ki, KENTA & SUWA in NOAH, and/or Ryo Saito & Susumu Yokasuka in Dragon Gate sounds good to me.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity