Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

why will Viscera never get a push

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
this man is huge. he seems to have the same number of mooves as the bigslow why has he never got a big push.. i know some of you dont like him because he is big and slow, but i think he could have just as good of a match as the bigshow would..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yeah' date=' but in all fairness that was 10 years ago. He hasn't done much recently.[/quote']

Yeah, gee come to think of it, that Bret Hart fella hasnt mainevented recently. That doesnt mean he wasnt pushed 10 years ago though...

Guest FreeSpirit

Bret Hart hasn't main evented recently for a reason, because he doesnt compete anymore, thanks to Goldberg and the fact he had a stroke. If he was still wrestling he would have main evented numerous times in the last 10 years.

I think when the person who started this thread said 'never got a big push' he was talking about more recently, ie the last couple of years, not 10 years ago.

Guest Christof
I know the answer - Vis sucks - simple as that. No one cares about him, he's fat slow and the only thing that's remotely cool is his contact lenses.

Guest FreeSpirit
I know the answer - Vis sucks - simple as that. No one cares about him' date=' he's fat slow and the only thing that's remotely cool is his contact lenses.[/quote']

I disagree, his mohawk is pretty cool as well :lol

I think when the person who started this thread said 'never got a big push' he was talking about more recently, ie the last couple of years, not 10 years ago.

He said ever so I answered using the timescale he set down. if he said recently then it would be different. :P

Guest AustinMark316
To be fair our Big Vis isnt a bad bumper and tends to have good enough matches. Given the right monster gimmick he would be worthy of a good push. His spinning wheel kick is awesome lol

Guest Danny Styles
and i doubt viscera.. a 450 pound fat black man with a white mohawk dressing as a pimp as champ would really work.. or anywehre near the main event for that matter

Yeah' date=' but in all fairness that was 10 years ago. He hasn't done much recently.[/quote']

Well, I think the reason he hasn't done much recently was because he wasn't in the WWE for many years, and only got re-hired during the JBL/Taker feud.

this man is huge. he seems to have the same number of mooves as the bigslow why has he never got a big push.. i know some of you dont like him because he is big and slow' date=' but i think he could have just as good of a match as the bigshow would..[/quote']

Are you serious?!

Viscera is the epitome of a garbage wrestler, and if memory serves me correctly he was pushed pretty damn hard as the world's biggest love machine which I personally voted in as WrestleCrap of the year contender.

Guest Edgemaster006

This is the only way i ever see him being pushed -

1) LOSE THAT CREEPY TEETH AND CONTACTS THING. You aren't in the ministry anymore.

2)Become a "Barry White" smooth talking fat black ladies man character full time.

3) Have numerous early Val Venis-type sketches.

4) People will love you. Though perhaps not enough to get the world belt.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity