Do You Like Dicks?

Guest eoin cork

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

They were good in OVW but getting a terrible gimmick like that, and acting all gay doesn't impress me much. I don't know a tag team with the only concievable function is to get cheap dick jokes, hardly impressive. Plus they are about my height too. They could be decent cruisers though.

Guest Kanenite
Oh god when I first read the title I had to run it through my head a fair few times. Do I like Dicks? Mmmmmmmm, hard decision but I think they're alright, it seems as if they are being pulled down at times, but then we just see them shoot up again. I can't decide where they belong.

Do I like Dicks? Mmmmmmmm, hard decision but I think they're alright, it seems as if they are being pulled down at times, but then we just see them shoot up again. I can't decide where they belong.

This was sarcasm because of the title right?

Guest cenarules
Their name is only mildly funny and they aren't that great, but I guess the WWE needs more tag teams so they're all right, I suppose.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
theres only one thing i like about them and thats when they are coming out to the ring and Tazz says "Here comes the dicks" to mitchell Cole

... and Tazz says "Here comes the dicks" to mitchell Cole

Who? :?

Anyway, I think Vince needs to find the right slot for the Dicks, and then give them a major push...

Who? :?

Anyway, I think Vince needs to find the right slot for the Dicks, and then give them a major push...

I'd like to know what the dicks endurance is like, they seem to peak too early and then lose interest. As well as that, I will certainly be turning off for good if Vince decides to ram the dicks down our throats every week.

Guest jimi kane
To be frank, no. Just a couple of jumped up body builders IMO. Not a lot of moves in their arsenal and not entertaining enough to get away with it. Sorry to those who do like them, but like I said, just IMO.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity