Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

wrestlemania 2006

Guest mickey4life2004

Guest mickey4life2004

What would your dream card be for this year comings wrestlemania?

Mine is as follows:

p.s some of my matches are raw v smackdown!

1. paul london v rey mesterio v juve v kid kash for cruiserweight title.

2. boogeyman v kane

3. hhh and hbk v flair and hogan

4. carlito v masters

5. edge v matt hardy

6. beniot v mr kennedy

7. lashley v angle

8. cena v shelton benjamin for wwe title

9. batista v taker v orton for world title.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WCW4LIFE

as follows

1.rey vs. kash vs. super crazy vs. scotty vs. Kendrick vs. nunzio elimination for the cruiser title.

2. Tag Title unification. Kane and Big shoe vs. MNM(by then champs)

3. Retirement match hell in a cell Taker Vs. Shawn Michaels

4.unification us and i.c titles falls count anywhere. Booker vs. Flair

5.no 1 contenders match for undisputed title Shelton vs. Lashley

6. Undisputed title match Batista vs. Cena

Guest New Jake
Well Taker IS retiring at Mania at least' date=' so that actually a realistic idea.....not before time too.[/quote']

Only when I hear that from a reliable recource will I believe that. And if it's true, he should NOT lose at Wrestlemania.

And sorry, but the notion of either Orton,Batista (yet again) or Cena headlining Wrestlemania just doesn't interest me. All 3 men have had a terrible year and putting them in the main event again seems pointless when it's going to be an obviouse stinker. I'd much prefer Angle/HHH(bearing in mind that Angle should win) or Benjamin/Angle if the WWE were smart enough to push Benjamin instead of jobbing him out to losers like Carlito, Murdoch and Snitsky.

Guest New Jake

Very true, at this point none of the current main eventers or champions deserve a WM rub over Taker.

I do believe Taker should at least win the gold one more time. He's way overdue a title run.

Undertaker should NEVER lost at Mania ever' date=' if WWE destroy Takers undefeated streak at Mania just to put Orton over i'll be so pissed off.[/quote']

I really hope their "fued" is finished by then. Would it kill them to come up with some new ideas?

Guest SuperKick Kid

Here's a fued I hope happens.

The Rock returns at the Royal Rumble, he is eliminating everyone, but Shawn Micheals eliminates him. Later Rock returns to the ring and nails Micheals with a chair. Micheals gets eliminated.

This leads to a heel vs heel match.

Rock vs HBK

Guest SuperKick Kid
Heel Vs. Heel matches never work' date=' who are the crowd going to cheer for? they'll just get bored.[/quote']

But in a heel vs face match sometime they cheer for the heel more than the face.

The fans would just cheer for who they want to win.

And I say that The Rock and HBK are at their best as heels.

Heel vs heel feuds are a bad idea for a reason, seeing as HBK doesn't want to be a heel for his own reasons, it would be The Rock being the heel and overshadowing HBK with his heel greatness like early 2003.

Yeah but the crowd are naturally going to side with HBK as the crowd have that 'Rock is a sellout' mentality. Personally, I'd love to see HBK be the heel so they can both be very entertaining.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Yes, but there is one thing to remember. The first time Rock faced Hogan, Rock was the face and he won.

Then when HBK faced Hogan, Hogan was the face and he won.

So maybe HBK would be the face. Because if they ever did HBK vs Rock. I do think that HBK would have to win.

Why are you people forgetting the already overbuilt Austin/Hogan match which is still possibly poised for Wrestlemania?

Meltzer was saying on his radio show that there is very little chance of it happening now.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity